DAYS: Vets Return

• Members

THAAO PENGHLIS CONFIRMS LEANN HUNLEY'S RETURN...

Thaao Penghlis, whose upcoming return was confirmed in the makeup room photo chart a few months ago, has also confirmed Leann Hunley is returning as Anna. In an Instagram post today, Penghlis stated he and Hunley would be airing in July.

"Thank you all from Leann & myself for your continued support. We had a great time celebrating Days & it’s nominees. You will see us on the screen in July. But is it Tony or Andre? #Days #NBC #love #romance #winning #vets#passion #Armani #style #fashion"

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This shocked me, because I knew nothing about it....Not the Thaao part....The Leann part.  I've known for a while that Thaao is taping.  I am meh about him.  

Leann Hunley is a legend, so welcome back.  Ron saw her on "Dynasty", so we know he is a fan.  I think we may actually get a Tony and Anna reunion.  I'll piss myself over joy if that happens.  

Of course it is not a long term gig, but I'll take OTT Anna for a moment,  and enjoy it.  That character should be a signature role on a soap like "Days of Our Lives'.  

• Members

Leann Hunley was one of the primary reasons I got sucked into DAYS back in '83. She was gone by '86 (as was I, for the most part, from the audience but not because of anything on the show) but I turned in for her return in '07 and again a couple of years later with Anna's fiasco of a reunion with her best friend Calliope. (Was that ever rectified)? I haven't seen her other subsequent appearances but I will probably turn in this time.