• Hope realizes Ben and Ciara have taken their relationship to the next level
  • Valerie surprises Abe when she shows up for his mayoral debate against Jack
  • Claire fumes when she learns she must move out of the loft because of Haley
  • Eli is thrown by Lani’s request
  • JJ makes a damaging blurt about Jack in front of the press
  • Abe and Sheila find themselves on the hot seat
  • Marlena comforts a heartbroken Sarah
  • Claire lashes out at Tripp
  • Gabi continues her plot against Stefan                                                                                                                                                                  

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad that Vanessa Williams/Val is back. She looks good as usual. I also saw a spoiler that says that Shelia will leave town. I like Shelia, and would like her to stay around.

And Nicole's reaction to Chloe is interesting. Maybe she's mad because she thinks that Chloe should have let Eric raise Holly while she was away. Maybe she thinks Chloe should have went along with her last "dying" request when she asked Eric to look after Holly. (Granted Chloe was delivered a letter from Justin saying that Nicole wanted her to raise Holly, but that was before her and Eric reunited the last time around. Before her "death.")

• Members

Telfer is supposedly on contract. But I can never keep track with DAYS anymore who's on contract, who isn't, who taped 10 months ago ...

Recasting with Brandon Barash was the best thing to ever happen to the Stefan character. And I'm pleasantly surprised how much I like Gabi and Stefan. But the rest of the show? Ooof ... awful

• Members

Right? It's such a breath of fresh air. Barash was perfect for this role. If we were forced Stefan, Barash just embodies him. I like that he's vulnerable yet threatening. I couldn't see Gabi and Stefan working at all with Tyler still in the role. Tyler just looked moody and his Stefan gave off such a creepy vibe (the "Gabby" story really ruined any chance his Stefan had, but his take on the role wasn't for me). I think Tyler Christopher playing another Nicholas would have worked far better ...

Apparently Brandon Barash is still taping, supposedly. The show *has* to be aware how immediately and instantly popular he became as the character, and Stefan/Gabi has loads of potential.

• Members

Stefan is no longer orange and looking tipsy. Now he is a total hunk with backbone. Gabi and Stefan could work with Will meddling in due to the fact of Stefan raising his daughter.....and leaving Sonny in the cold....they could easily have Will realize he is bi......anything to end the coma inducing Sonny and Will mess. 

• Members

lol at looking tipsy. Poor guy has a problem :/ I know several who have had personal addictions ... anywho ... but he was checked out, regardless. 

lol if they didn't have Chad jumping Will's bones (personally, if the show had any balls and was a UK soap, Will and EJ would have been the ones getting it on behind Sami's back ... the pearl clutchers would have had immediate strokes ... but I think both Chad's had chemistry with Chandler and Billy always played Chad overly close with Sonny ... lol Chad should have been gay or bi, or EJ, but the soaps play it way too safe) Stefan sure won't ...

Please register in order to view this content

Casey's Chad would have been all over Will; Billy's Chad would have been all over Sonny ... edit: and Brandon's Stefan would be banging both of em ... lol ... and these are the Gays of our Lives ...

EDIT: Another edit ... It feels so surreal that I once liked and enjoyed Wilson, when both Chandler and Freddie were checked in (but Chandler was green, though back then it worked better for the character being awkward and goofy) but now they seem to lack any chemistry what-so-ever. Freddie had a lot of chemistry with Guy Wilson, he seemed very checked in then (I didn't really think Freddie and CS had any chemistry but I didn't love or hate Paulson - the always felt doomed anyway). Chandler this go-around had much better chemistry with Christopher Sean and actually looked invested (it helps they had a bromance with each other; I don't think Freddie and Chandler are all that close) ...

• Members

If only to your first two statements....as for your edit.....Wilson had chemistry when they first started off but now Freddie has ballooned up and looks more like Will's dad than lover......I lost interest in them when Sonny quickly dumped Paul and then got pissed when Will dumped him.....Sonny is a momma's boy prick......he doesn't come off very well anymore. I feel sorry for Will for having him as a bf.

Archived