Strange / Awkward / Random Story Plots

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I think she retired to some farm "down South," wishing to have a life that was in no way connected to show business. I hope she's doing well, too.  She definitely deserved her retirement.

• Members

LOVED them

Please register in order to view this content

I was so pissed when they were let go and we got that hack Higley. Fans got her fired the second time. And then she took it out on us during her third time. I can't believe Corday went back to her after fans got her fired. He's such a moron.

Aww, thanks @Gray Bunny love dishing and bitchin' about the past, present and future ... lol. DAYS has been a hot mess for a long time, sadly.

I wonder what happened to Tomsell? I didn't hate everything in 2012 or even 2013 (but I did hate them killing Jack, which has thankfully been fixed, as I expected it would be). 2014 it all went to absolute hell and castmembers couldn't run from the show fast enough!

I miss Renee Jones. I adored her. I just loved seeing her. She was vastly underused most of the time but when she could shine, she SHINED. She definitely deserves her retirement. I hope she's happy. I imagine being fired and rehired a couple of times, she kind of checked out and said you know what? ..... but I miss her

I do. So much. But I'm glad she's happily living her life. Selfishly, I wish her and Reckell would come back. I miss them so much more than I ever thought I would!

Ron's the writer who'd probably love to get her out of retirement or have her play Nikki Wade again! lol. But if she had stayed and Lexie was still alive, I imagine he'd have fun with her.

This place is definitely a gift. I get sad anytime it goes down for maintenance and it makes me realize how much time I still spend here, chatting and bitching  

Edited by KMan101

• Members

She and her husband have a farm over in Georgia, and form what I hear she is very happy!

Good for her, but not so great for us. 

I posted this is the "Worst Executive Producer" thread, but at least on film it's better than it was under Tomlin's toxic reign.  He had the show looking like it was taped inside a vagina. 

As for now....lighting still sucks....and wardrobe???

Listen, there are times I think Kate skint a musty coach in a Salvation Army Thrift Store, and self-sowed that horrid [!@#$%^&*] together by hand.  There is no excuse for that.  

And we can all tell Deidre makes her own wardrobe choices...That ridiculous pleather she loves is always on the menu.  

This show is like a runaway train lacking any brakes.  

Edited by DaysFanatic777

• Members

DUDE!!  We cluck like hen's in a chicken house, and it's fantastic.  I'm glad I got a seven day ban on Twitter.  

Man, Ron would have given Lexie her bite back, and that is all I ever wanted.  It's unfortunate she likes the country life.  I doubt we'll even get a drive by from her when the show is inevitably cancelled.  

• Members

To me, the more we bitch about DAYS (and other shows), the more it proves just how much we care about them, even if they're total crap at the moment.  Otherwise, why would we even bother commenting?