GH: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whoever told William Lipton those facial expressions with Elizabeth worked lied to him..

NuTrina  is probably already gone for six months.

Serena should have had the story Kiki had at the hospital, and she should be in a quadrangle  with Molly, T.J., and a fourth college aged character on-screen.

Franko should die in Ferncliff, rather than emerge as  "OUR HERO". He is a crap character that needed to go four years ago. Howarth has been phoning it in since his arrival.

No one cares about Wallow, wallowing in self-pity over the kid that isn't hers. Chase and Michael have more chemistry with one another than either do with Wallow. The inevitable reveal of Wallow as Nina's actual daughter won't make her any more interesting.  This character is a mess.

Remove Franko, Nina, and Julian from the scripts for three weeks and see if any of them was missed.  Oh wait---Franko and Julian were gone and not missed, but the IIC fired fan favorites to bring their asses back. Sad.

I still have yet to see the great romance between Anna and Finn....He bores me, and I don't find him "Adork-able". Just annoying. What does she see in him? Why do we care about them as a couple? Where is the love? Sorry.

Rebecca Herbst deserves a story that revolves around her, not Franko. Why isn't Lucky Aiden's father not involved in this story about Aiden? Instead the guy that kidnapped him is involved in raising him. Ridiculous. Until the last writers sent Lucky off-screen, he was a caring parent (not even going to go into Siobhan)

Jon Lindstrom has great chemistry with both MW as Ryan and GF as Kevin. His ability to carry two completely opposite characters at the same time is just amazing.He is the MVP.

Speaking of MVP's   Donnell Turner has chemistry with everyone he comes into contact with. Aunt Stella (Vernee Watson) is fantastic. The triumphant return of Genie Francis has added many layers to Laura. Ryan Carnes' Lucas looks better now than ever before, and he could and should be filling a lead role though he isn't. Lose Finn and Griffin and shore up Lucas' doctor role.  Gail's passing and storyline push til April make no sense, but at least she was acknowledged.   Bringing Chet Driscoll back can easily be a good story, if the writers bother to utilize actor Chris Van Etten. Hiring a transgender actress to play Elizabeth's best friend was a great idea, but follow through with the character. Love Robert Scorpio's returns, and I like that Obrecht is sitting on a bunch of secrets

Let Oliver go, or recast him with a kid that can act and send him into remission. Either way, I don't GAF.

Please register in order to view this content

I like Wes Ramsey, but Peter is a dud.It's a shame TPTB don't have any use for DZ, Lulu is just drifting along. There's not enough scenery in the room with Bechtel and Fernandez chewing it at the same time. Never enough Lucy/Scott/Mac/ Felicia/Monica/Bobbie.

Julian/Kim/Jake Dough/Saminex/Jason/Shiloh/Kristina/Valerie is Boring with a capital B! As for naming Harmony Lorraine Miller---all I think of is......

Tony's ex, Nurse Lorraine Miller, Emma Caulfield....

Archived