Sign in to follow this  
j swift

You Again? - Actors who've been rehired after reports of bad behavior.

20 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

Ewwwww, I missed that one, but, what a nice reminder against a Guza, Jr. return for anyone who would dare breath it.

It was Reese on the April 8, 2005 episode.

JAKE'S: Reese and Alan are arguing. He blames Sonny for the death of Michael and Reese takes offense. Alan tells her that she doesn't care about Michael because she's too busy in Sonny's bed. She slaps him and Alan slaps her right back. Sonny comes running in and threatens Alan. But Reese says that Alan's words are true. Sonny is still upset and now he and Alan get into it. Alan leaves and Sonny turns to comfort Reese. But Reese doesn't want to talk to him. He decides to just pull her out of the bar instead.

http://tvmegasite.net/updates/gh/2005/gh-04-08-05.shtml

Actually 37 minutes into this episode: “You’re nothing but a whore with a badge.”

Edited by Faulkner

I loathed Reese. But the character - and Kari Wuhrer - did the impossible (this was circa the whole Sonny/Carly vs. Sonny/Alexis crap, even after Alexis was with Ric and the pairing proved popular): She got them to band together in mutual hatred. It certainly didn't help that Wuhrer was reportedly trash talking both characters at appearances and bragging that Ric should stick with Reese, etc.

When you get Carly and Alexis fans doing kumbaya and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", well...Reese was not long for the world. And I loved how people just stepped over her dead body after the train wreck like she was a speed bump! LOL! I remember reading Wuhrer tried to use soap magazine polls in her lawsuit for wrongful termination, of all things.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:10 PM, Soapsuds said:

She just comes off like a real bitch. 

Farah is just fine. It was just a bunch of unfortunate situations (oversensitive fans on the flight she was in/Crystal Hunt & Scott Evans being junkies/people bugging her on social media before the Myspace post) rolled in one. 

Edited by Winchester91

I find Farah endlessly amusing and bear her no ill will personally, but no, lol. I know people who have nothing to do with soap fandom who know her and she is exactly as she appears, let's not pretend.

14 hours ago, Vee said:

I find Farah endlessly amusing and bear her no ill will personally, but no, lol. I know people who have nothing to do with soap fandom who know her and she is exactly as she appears, let's not pretend.

THIS.

On 2/1/2019 at 9:51 AM, Gray Bunny said:

I'd have to side with Corday on this one. Never understood his appeal or his gravelly delivery. 

P.S. If we can include primetime, Shannen Doherty gets a special shout-out. 

As it turned out..Alyssa milano was quite a diva herself on charmed post shannon being fired..and she qasnt liked either on th abc summer series she did either.

And on BH....yes..she was a handful..but wow the tabloids were fun back than.

On 4/5/2019 at 4:17 AM, Vee said:

Did she and Kirsten Storms ever repair their friendship?

7 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

Did she and Kirsten Storms ever repair their friendship?

I believe so.  When Jen Lilley posted some stuff about Maxie vs. Theresa and started a twitter war with Kirsten, Farah jumped in and had Kirsten's back so it seems like they are friends again.  But that was like 5 years ago, so who knows.

That was a stupid feud. Talking about what Jen's maxie would do and KS' Maxie wouldnt and then FF got in about how it was KS' role

Well Yes Jen was a temp but she was there a year

12 minutes ago, John said:

That was a stupid feud. Talking about what Jen's maxie would do and KS' Maxie wouldnt and then FF got in about how it was KS' role

Well Yes Jen was a temp but she was there a year

Yeah it was a stupid feud.  Fans took stuff way out of context. I don't think Jen Lilley meant anything by it.  I actually really liked Jen Lilley's Maxie.  Better than Kirsten and I loved Kirsten as Belle.

On 2/1/2019 at 3:51 PM, Faulkner said:

I remember when GH had Alan Quartermaine haul off and pop one of Sonny’s Brendabots. A clear sign that the character wasn’t long for this world. 

The "whore with a badge" didn't Reese slap him first?