Soapsuds

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Last night it was Rikki Lake. She was the Raven. I didn't know her husband had committed suicide. I miss her talk show. 

Glad it was picked up for another season. Their demos are doing very good. 

Just checked and they had the #1 demo for the night....2.2.....

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members

https://deadline.com/2020/10/the-masked-dancer-craig-robinson-host-masked-singer-spin-off-fox-1234604904/

It is amusing, but how could anyone identify a masked dancer?  Dancers don't have signature moves that would translate to a masked competition.  Call me when they do the Masked Artist and I'll be there in front of my TV.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

lol 

Even funnier was when Nicole Scherzinger asks, “Is that Robert Duvall?!?!” And Ken says under his breath, “That’s… not Robert Duvall.”

All things aside, it’s spectacularly sh!tty they threw one of their hosts under the bus for sensationalism.

Plus, they gambled for a ratings boost and… lost.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Not to get TOO political in a thread that's not supposed to be about politics, but it strikes me as...well...interesting that the GOP routinely accuses Hollywood of corrupting the rest of the country with its' "loose," liberal values; when, in fact, I would argue that the film, television and media industries have done more to normalize and glamourize Republicans than anyone else.  And Rudy's appearance last night on TMS is merely the latest example of that.

And, of course, here we have someone who has aided and abetted our former leader in a multitude of sins - including the likely irreversible corrosion and perversion of our nation's supposed, core principles - being celebrated like a king on national TV, and who are the ones cheering him on the loudest?  The white, female judges.

Parker Molloy was right: we really have failed as a society.

• Members

Exactly.  Thank you.  ICAM.

GOP'ers want to tsk-tsk Hollywood, but they want Hollywood to give them and their deplorable-ness the mainstream legitimacy they so obviously crave, too.  (Never mind the fact that very few, if anyone, who lives outside of Hollywood or NYC looks to the entertainment industry as any sort of moral or ethical compass.)

Edited by Khan

• Members

I dunno know but, it feels like by paying Giuliani to appear last night, which will go straight to his defense fund, Fox is making an indirect political contribution to a crook who conspired against congress.

It may be in poor taste to employ Sarah Palin, but it borders on supporting illegal activity when they pay someone who is currently under federal indictment.