B&B: Actor Leaving

xtr

• Members

Ingo Rademacher confirmed on his Instagram account that he is leaving Bold and Beautiful. He says that he will be finishing up his last episodes in January. He also said that he parted with the show on good terms and that there is a possibility he may return as Thorne in the future. I wonder how they will write Thorne out, especially considering he got married to Katie not too long ago.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really didn't do much of anything with him. His relationship/marriage to Katie was really rushed and I thought he overstepped his bounds in the custody battle for Will. He wasn't even with Katie that long and was having too much input regarding custody arrangements for Will. He definitely pushed Katie to go for sole custody and I thought he was wrong for that. I didn't think that $Bill deserved to lose joint custody of Will. I wonder how they will write Thorne out. Maybe his exit will somehow be tied to the new character Reese. I think that Reese will end up causing trouble for multiple families on this show.

• Members

i mean doesn't his family still live in Hawaii and he used to commute weekly/bi-weekly? It makes no sense staying on when your character is a prop to a character that's on the periphery the majority of the time. I doubt the pay is that great. 

• Members

I mean.. I'm still surprised Heather Tom has lasted as long as she has.. and same with Rena Sofer, etc.  Brad Bell proves talent isn't inherited.  I wish Lauralee would stage a coup and have him kicked off running the show.. he's basically ruined his father's legacy with his lack of talent.

Archived