FX Pose - **Spoliers if you're not up to date**

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was pretty epic. 

They left one lingering question about Damon unless there was a brief mention that I missed....? 

Next week's episode looks like a trans Sex And the City vacation!

Please register in order to view this content

Side Note:  LOL at Lil Papi always shirtless and flexing now. We get it dude, you've been working out in between seasons. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Reading all your comments about Season 2 thus far.... makes me sigh with frustration. Ryan Murphy always starts off with a promising concept. And Pose was so redolent of late 80s nostalgia and promise. I loved how real and larger than life the characters are, and how every episode gave most of them space to breathe. There was pathos but also laughter and quirk. So of course he had to fix what isn't broke and change it all up and... no. Just let these stories be. No need to over-egg the pudding.

• Members

Stick with it. Season 2 found it's footing with Episode 8, a nearly flawless show from the actors and especially Steve Canals, one of the EPs who wrote and directed. It was soap, poignant, unexpected and fiercely acted. Loveeed it. Other episodes have their issues this season but not this one.

• Members

You are free to think that a 20 something age difference between them is morally repugnant but that doesn't absolve Ricky. He's also an adult and is responsible for his actions.  Pray Tell's problem is that he's not thinking clearly and seeing Ricky for what he is: a ho', a playa, an irresponsible young adult who's risking others' lives so he can seduce and get is rocks off.  Poor Pray Tell.

'

• Members

Season 2 is still some of the best television I've watched this year. The season started off strong (Candy's death is still award worthy television of 2019), got a bit jumbled in the middle, but it's ending on a very strong note. I do find some of the criticism in here to be a tad bit much. I'm not a big fan of Pray-Tell (because he's a damn hypocrite at times), but a lot of what the character says is true even today. Pray-Tell made a good point. He's a grown man, and he gave Damon a good smackdown for calling him a slut.

The blow-up after Damon graduation, and then the FANTASTIC girls trip. the writing for Elektra also got much better. Also, that smackdown Elektra gave, and the "clear your throat" line by Lulu before the reading was absolutely hysterical! I'm loving this show in its highs and lows, and I'll be here in support of the entire cast.

It's a shame that an LGBT show, led by good writing and IMO a stellar cast, is not getting more love. 

Next week is the finale. I'm sad because I don't have Insecure to replace it with this year. :- (

For real. I think there's some projection because some people may relate more to Ricky. I still like the character though. Actor is damn fine lol

No way, its blown out of proportion. This season has raised the stakes in television for writing and drama (in particular). Two dark-skinned , black HIV positive men having sex, Candy's heartbreaking yet amazing sendoff, table blow-up after Damon graduation, GIRLS TRIP... minus maybe 1 or 2 episodes, this season overall has been a solid A-. 

Edited by StepBack

• Members

I found the first season to be much stronger. 

No one is projecting, it’s called having a different opinion. I would be pissed if someone that claims to love me and care about me, started [!@#$%^&*] my ex while smiling in my face.