FX Pose - **Spoliers if you're not up to date**

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

One of my top characters for sure. I also loved @Cat review. I wish more people would watch. That scene in the gay bar in season 1 with Blanca is what sold me on this show, and I hope they continue to explore the different dynamics.

Apparently one of the actors whose character always hop houses choreograph the dance scenes. I think it works given the time period of the show. Anything more, might take away from the authenticity. 

Also, that "brunch" scene was a hilarious ad-lib. 

• Members

So I finished S1 (and may have to wait some months until this country decides to screen S2). Don't want to give too much away as some of you are still in the middle of S1. Just want to say that it is SUCH a blessed relief that this show chose to focus the finale on the ballroom. It was all about the dancing and the rivalries/friendships and it was unabashedly happy and funny. No crazy cliffhangers or sudden change-of-character-to-the-dark-side. Just anarchic, voguing joyousness. Everybody was on point with their shade. I loved how Elektra came into her own with her OG finger snaps. Blanca is just too wonderful for words. Candy is such an awesome supporting character who needs to get a bigger role next season, she is so fierce! Anyway, I really have warmth for all these characters. Don't let me down, Ryan Murphy! You too Brad Falchuk (aka Mr Goop Paltrow)!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Dang, now I regret asking

Please register in order to view this content

Sorry, Chit!

I agree, PrayTell is annoying at times. I also hated how he treated Candy. I like Ricky more than Damon. But, I enjoyed the attention to both of them this episode.