FX Pose - **Spoliers if you're not up to date**

• Members

I just recently watched S1 on Netflix and then devoured S2 a few weeks ago via FiOS TV app. On Demand. What took me so long? I loved this show and it is so beautiful. I loved all of the ladies. I really don't know if I have a favorite as they're all wonderful.

Elektra telling everyone to Come judge for me and adding her own spin to it had me cracking up.

I did cry like a baby about Candy's funeral and how everyone had their closure either that episode or over the course of the next two was just beautiful.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've watched live since it's premeire everytime.  I will say I enjoyed season 1 a little better overall and wished they had explored or gone deeper with a few of the storylines before fast forwarding a few years with season 2.

I know they were starting production on season 3 or at least about to shortly when all the stay at home orders began. I was hoping for this to come on late spring/early summer. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Blanca has been living with AIDS for a few years. Its more of a shock that she hasnt died yet. I think chances are she will die but it would be a better twist if she dies from some other means like amybe an accident of assault. I always expect the worst with this show as it isnt scared to go there

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

@Cheap

Please register in order to view this content

But yes, Marceline, I feel like that will probably go down with Blanca thus the spa scenes in the trailer. 

Oh while I'm here...this last season is only SEVEN episodes. And they're showing the first two premiere night.