Sign in to follow this  
Faulkner

B&B: Surprising Casting News

He’s playing Zoe’s dad, and it’s a series regular role debuting November 30. (Brady’s daughter is already playing Emma’s friend.)

Edited by Faulkner

32 minutes ago, Darn said:

He'll be gone in 3 months.

Why so positive?

I give it 20 episodes. Tops.

3 minutes ago, YRBB said:

Why so positive?

I give it 20 episodes. Tops.

Ha!

I was just thinking of contract cycles, since he's a series regular. They'll quietly drop him at 13 weeks.

I'm so sick and tired of the AA characters on B&B always stuck in neverending C-storylines. Just write them all off if they are never gonna get any actual stories. This new character is sadly not gonna make a difference.

I think B&B is the only soap who never had any major AA except maybe Maya. I mean, Justin has been around for years but he is basically a glorified extra. Zoe/Emma/Xander will be gone soon the same as Nicole/Zende. I wish the show has made something good out of the Avants.

Even in the 90s', AA characters were really secondary. Ruthanne, Keith, Kevin, Jasmine... they never drove any story. That is a bit sad.

According to TV Guide Magazine Wayne Brady's Dr. Reese Buckingham will be making a love connection with another doctor ... Taylor Hayes!!!  Sooo ... random.

they keep trying to hammer away @ how "unstable" Taylor is, but I wonder if it's all a red herring for Phoebe to be back from the dead w/ Steffy's face and currently living Steffy's life, while the real Steffy is locked up somewhere? Like, for over a year? Meaning: real Steffy didn't sleep with Bill, real Steffy (who couldn't get pregnant... remember, y'all?) didn't have a baby, etc, etc. Hmm. 🤔

2 minutes ago, dio said:

they keep trying to hammer away @ how "unstable" Taylor is, but I wonder if it's all a red herring for Phoebe to be back from the dead w/ Steffy's face and currently living Steffy's life, while the real Steffy is locked up somewhere? Like, for over a year? Meaning: real Steffy didn't sleep with Bill, real Steffy (who couldn't get pregnant... remember, y'all?) didn't have a baby, etc, etc. Hmm. 🤔

Jacqueline McInnes Wood will surely be on a lengthy maternity leave soon... so: I don't think so.

2 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

Jacqueline McInnes Wood will surely be on a lengthy maternity leave soon... so: I don't think so.

define "soon" isn't she like 1-2 months pregnant? They've got at least 6 months of story to fill, and at B&B's pace the SL I mentioned could be wrapped up in a month. LOL