Days:October 2018 Discussion Thread 🍂 🎃

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. Paul is so much better than Sonny on every level. Will is nuts. LOL. Sonny USED to be likeable and cute and fun. I miss that Sonny big time. I don't even know who this version is. I know fans of Wilson (which I was back in the day) would riot if Sonny became a villain but that made the most sense personally, even if Freddie would be horrible playing it. It sucks Christopher Sean is leaving. Gay men can be villains too. But we'd hear nothing but bitching about character assassination. But to me, Sonny's already been ruined so why not? Doesn't matter now I guess.

• Members

This is the show where a serial killer is the ideal man. If anything making Sonny dull is likely Ron Carlivati's way of making it even more likely people won't care for him.

I wish the show would write Will out with Paul...I don't really know what Will offers to the show anyway. 

• Members

Not only is he dull but annoying and still very preachy. He still wants what he wants and to hell with everyone else. He tries to do the right thing but yet still runs to his mother as he whimpers about how horrible his life is......Sonny needs to grow some big balls. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Isn't that why we're getting Greg Rikaart back?

Please register in order to view this content

If they *really* wanted to be topical (and I know they don't), they would indeed have Sonny go the villain (or at least bitter) route as the dejected odd man out who's let his looks go. He could've manipulated the situation with Paul AND/OR alternatively, they could've had Sonny go on a diet craze to strive to make himself feel more attractive. Body image issues is big in the gay community. But I guess an eating disorder would be too feminine for the Gladyses and Eleanors watching in the heartland. Maybe become obsessed with working out (like Chris Carmack's character in the final season of Nashville) and resort to steroid use. 

I know I'm getting ahead of myself. They'll never do anything like this. 

• Members

Did someone else kill all those people? Was it mind control? Because those are the only ways he's redeemed IMO. It wouldn't be hard to do, they did it with Marlena in a very dumb retcon with the Salem Stalker in '04. If they don't here it's because Ron just doesn't give a shít.

Archived