DAYS Promo: Week of August 27th (plus some additional spoilers)

• Members

I think that Days has been good lately. Here is another entertaining promo for next week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSbM45JFCLk

Also here are some spoilers (From places like SOD, SID and Daytime Royalty), including some for next week:

Sami will end up getting arrested by Rafe after Marlena gets shot. This will lead to Hope confronting her at the police station.  Also, Kristen will try and seduce Brady and Eve will show up, Claire will go missing and Paul's life will end up hanging in the balance. It looks like it is Paul that shown falling out of the window with Kristen in the promo.

I hope they don't kill Paul off. I'm not sure when his last airdate is. Also Stephen's Nichols last airdate is August 31st. (Patch will end up being arrested off screen after being accused of espionage.)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

really digging SH in this role... it's one of the best recasts I've ever seen. Coming from a big Kristen fan, over here. SH really commanded the scene, imo. I was so here for it. 

also loving how while all that was going on Will/Sonny were reuniting. LOL

• Members

Hope found out right before she said I do to Rafe, but Sami actually threatened Hope at the end of their talk by saying she would regret not letting her go if something happened to Marlena or she couldn't find a now-supposedly-alive EJ.

• Members

yes. Kristen showed up wielding a gun at their wedding. she told Sami to shoot John, but Eric grabbed her hand from behind just as the gun went off, and Marlena was the one who got shot. Hope ordered Sami arrested later in the week, and Rafe brought her in. at the end of their confrontation, that's when Sami made this threat to Hope. later, when Rafe went in to question Sami, he hit him over the head with a steel water pitcher and took off. 

Archived