Y&R actress out

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

It's probably his camera @Soapsuds  I could see him just plopping down at the table and urging everybody to say "Cheese".

He's probably pretty popular among his fellow soap actors though. Kate Linder seems especially adept at getting people to go to her Tea events.  Doesn't Sean Carrigan still attend those?

• Members

She was an actor who could overcome bad writing though. I really did enjoy what I saw from her, which admittedly was not a lot since I'm an infrequent viewer.

She will land a primetime series or something, I'm sure. 

I do believe that black viewership is what made Y&R number 1 in the 90s and what has kept it there since... I don't have the numbers, but I'm sure if somebody dug for them, that's what they'd find. The thing in, in the 90s they did something to earn that, and they really haven't in a looooong time. 

• Members

I have always found it strange that you have these uber rich white folks and none have ever had a problem with their children being involved with people of another race.  I think that's a bit Utopian and they should actually play out the problems that interracial dating and marriage has within the families.  I am not saying that people shouldn't date or marry people of another race, but believe me, it's not normal that all these family members don't even mention it.  

• Members

I think ATWT touched on that with Jessica/Duncan.

Knots Landing tried to with Eric but it was totally lame. 

I agree it would be a very good storyline. It's never gonna happen nowadays with the zombie soaps

Please register in order to view this content

Hopefully it will in the next iteration of whatever soaps become. 

• 2 months later...

Archived