Days Actress Quits

• Members

I loved "sweet little Abigail Deveraux" (NOT! lol) sexing it up with EJ in the shower. The conclusion to all of that was so blah. It had a lot of potential. I also sort of liked her trying to mount Grandpa Austin back in 2011/2012 (whenever it was). Hmm. Unspoken Daddy Issues maybe? lol

Dead at the last sentence. So true. I think I really took to Mansi as well during the Ben stuff and when she turned crazy for a hot minute. I've always liked her but she really started to come into her own, IMO. (Although a blah at times actress, I don't think the writing ever gave Miller's Abby that much of a chance to truly shine and come into her own, it felt very place-holdery to me). Miller showed me at times she can be a little fiery but overall she played Abigail constantly doped up (which would have actually made sense if it played out that way on-screen), or it's just Miller's laidback, understated, quiet persona. I think she seems like a cool and great person, I just really loved Mansi's Abby and Miller's just was so ... blah and victim to that AWFUL Stefan plot. Mansi would have sold the HELL out of it, but it still would have sucked. I actually couldn't see Mansi's Abby doing a lot of things Marci's Abby did.

Neither's truly "bad" I guess, just very different (IMO).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh agreed. I noticed that when she was first cast way back in the day. But her version of the character was far more interesting to me. MM fits better in a lot of ways but Mansi was memorable, even if some didn't prefer her. IDK, it feels a lot like Guy Wilson and Chandler Massey (in some ways). 

Archived