Days Actress Quits

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am down for that. Granted, I've grown accustomed to Billy Flynn, but he can up the sex factor and he definitely improved during his course on the show. 

It's funny how it all worked with the Abby/Chad duo though, as I distinctly remember their pairing around late 2010 with Casey and Kate in the roles, and their first time around they were complete dullsville. I guess it was just the writing, or lack thereof at the time. 

• Members

Billy's acting has actually dipped quite a bit. The takeover story and the DID story did him no favors.

@Gray Bunny As for looks....

Casey------------------------------------------->

Please register in order to view this content

Billy------------------------------------------>

• Members

Moving on to the subject of Chad ... I like Billy. I know his twitter behavior irritates some people on the other board but I like him as Chad. I liked Casey too. I'd take either. Billy has talent but I think he's gotten complacent and lazy over the last year or so. He has some good moments here and there but it's not consistent. I never thought Casey was all that amazing of an actor either but I have a fondness for him for whatever reason. But I like Billy too. Either works for me.

I also think both men are hot and sexy but in different ways. A six pack is great but there's more to a man than that for me .... as nice as it is

• Members

I loved the goo goo eyes Chandler and Casey gave each other. They definitely had chemistry IMO. I believe they were good friends off set. Are they still?

Sonny strikes me as the bitter queen sitting in the corner drinking with dark eyes and hating everyone else who's out having a good time and living their life. LOL

I LOVED Sonny initially when he debuted. But when he came back after Will's 'death' ugh. No thanks. Sonny can go tomorrow and I wouldn't care. I miss original flavor Sonny. I see glimmers now but I just don't care about him anymore. The Deimos [!@#$%^&*] really helped kill him for me.

Sorry boo I think Billy does have some talent. I just think the writing for Chad has been crap and he's become uber lazy. He's playing himself more or less. But I saw glimmers. I swear! lol. We've had far worse actors and actresses than him. I also think he's attractive but some don't. Is what it is LOL

I'm probably one of the least pickiest about men on here it feels like, lol

• Members

Yeah, they were good friends and posted videos/pics on Instagram. I am sure they still are....

Please register in order to view this content

Agreed

Oh I flove his chest.....teehee

I unfortunately am very picky....LOL

• Members

yeah, from what I remember Chad/Abby back in the day was very mehh, but I always chalked it up to the writers being half-hearted w/ the pairing, for the most part. If they bring them back as the OG pair, hopefully they go harder this round. I have to admit  Casey's Chad always fit the "Dimera" mold far better than Flynn. He's a freaking giant, too. LOL Gonna dwarf the rest of the male cast except for Eli/Rafe. 

and I wonder how true the rumours are from way back that Flynn was going to GH as a Morgan recast? I feel like the best resolution for Ava's SL is to bring Morgan back from the dead, then Carly/Sonny won't have anything to hold over her head. 

• Members

I'm with you on Billy's chest.

I thought Billy looked more believable as Mascolo's kid but he felt more like he belonged in the Kiriakis family. IDK, it's weird for me, LOL. I loved the bond Casey's Chad had with his family, Lexie, especially, so that helped him for me tremendously.

Billy's Chad has mostly had Kate (not a real DiMera or his mother, despite how she acts) and Andre. With a side dash of Stefano and Kristen.

• Members

I like BF's Chad less now than a year ago. I don't know if it's him, or the show, or both. I remember not liking CD at all, but he always had really stupid, distracting hair. Coincidentally, BF's acting has gone south since he grew the beard...

Archived