Days Actress Quits

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see her coming back lol. They likely wouldn't even ask. She catapulted to popularity during PLL.

Although, to be fair, Hennig returned for a couple of episodes as Stephanie so I guess anything would be possible.

But I'm glad Mansi is coming back.

• Members

OF course he is.  Being labeled exceptional by Twitter standards won't get him steady prime time work. Just ask Billy Miller.  Stans hyped his lazy ass to the point he thinks he's too good for Daytime (but not the cash that comes with it). 

• Members

I think he can be good. *Shrug* To each their own.

The other board should be in meltdown mode that the stutterer is sticking around.

I think he's gotten pretty lazy and is more or less playing himself. But I could say that about a lot of actors.

I agree with Chit to a certain degree, it went to his head but he's not really going to be getting a lot of primetime so he's sticking around. I don't really like his twitter behavior and attitude though.

• Members

He used to like to hear himself talk, so to speak, on twitter. Lots of political stuff and I think he's had some fights with stans. IDK. He's a bit of a mess, to me. And I just agree with Chit that his stans had built him up and it went to his head, all I meant by him having an 'attitude', just an air about him that he's "hot [!@#$%^&*]", you know? Obviously I don't know the guy personally but I think you can pick up on how someone is.

I liked him when he first started on DAYS. The last year or so? Not so much.

Archived