Y&R: May Sweep Spoilers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is interesting. CBS Soaps in Depth says that Brittany will be back to handle a big case. I also saw a spoiler posted on Daytimeroyalty (originally from some newspaper articles that provide soap spoilers), that I wonder is about Brittany.

The spoiler mentioned that a character named "Brooke" will make accusations towards Devon that will cause him to be nicer to Hilary. I wonder if Brooke may be a typo and I wonder if they meant to type Brittany or maybe someone else's name instead. Unless Brooke is a new (minor character.)  Though, the person who posted the spoiler said they didn't see anyone named Brooke in the guest credits.

• Members

lol. After looking at the news about Brittany not returning until June, it looks like "Brooke" is not her. I wonder if it's someone new or maybe even Phyllis. There is a spoiler that mentions that Phyllis will defend Hilary. Maybe "Brooke" is supposed to be Phyllis and Phyllis will make accusations towards Devon when she is defending Hilary. I could see Phyllis doing that and it causing Devon to treat Hilary nicer. 

• Members

Here are some more spoilers (reworded) that were posted at Daytimeroyalty. They were posted in a newspaper article and are from a soaps column (zap2itsoaps).

Neil is going to tell Devon that he should be there for Hilary for their child's sake. Devon is then going to end his relationship with Simone. 

Nick is going to continue his investigation into finding JT. He is going to give a speech on-air which will cause Mariah to have a memory about a man's voice on the night that JT was killed. 

To distract Nick from questioning her more regarding JT's disappearance Sharon is going to tell him her feelings for him have returned. They are then going to sleep together.

Kyle is going to bond with his family over Dina's interview.

Dina is going to have a bad episode on the night that her interview is going to be screened.

• Members

I think that Dina may end up spilling that John is not Jack's father. There is a spoiler that mentioned that the news is revealed in a public way. Maybe she says it in front of everyone at the screening event. Like she stated publicly that Ashley's wasn't John's either at the party that Ashley was honored as "Innovator of The Year".

• Members

Here are some more May spoilers from soaps.com (reworded):

Kyle is going to be tested by Victor. Jack is going to rent a movie theater for Dina's screening, Jack, Abby and Kyle are going to watch a preview of the screening. Cane, Lily, and the twins are going to be around when Dina's interview is screened, Cane is going to defend Charlie after the secret about Jack comes out. Dina's condition is going to get worse. Ashley is going to find some incriminating evidence against Kyle.

Jack is going to talk with Neil and open up to him, Cane is going to receive a surprise from Lily, Nikki is going to get a disturbing reminder from the past,  Devon is going to want do right regarding Hilary.  Hilary is going to make an admission to Devon, Hilary's buttons are going to be pushed by Abby. At Hilary's doctor's appointment, Devon is going to come to the realization that Hilary is not pregnant.

I wonder if Hilary will actually admit to Devon that she's not pregnant right after he realizes she isn't. I also wonder if maybe they will have a talk and actually agree to go forward with using his sample to get pregnant. There are spoilers that says that they get closer as they embark on a new chapter in their lives.

And it looks like Charlie is going to get blamed (at least at first) for Dina's secret regarding Jack's paternity coming out.

Archived