Y&R: May Sweep Spoilers

• Members

Jack should be banned from further planning of events since they seem to end in chaos and misery for the Abbotts.  And here I thought Frasier and Niles Crane's planned events were disastrous!

It sounds as if the Abbott family as we once knew it is no more, the familial unit is on the way to an implosion.

Is Traci there?  You can't have the Asbys there and not Traci, that would be wrong.

Hilary admitting that she's not pregnant would be a sure sight better than dragging the viewer through a faked pregnancy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could be one of those situations where Hilary learns she's unable to conceive or carry any baby to term, so they agree to use a surrogate.

Of all the shitty things this show has done to prop the waste of DNA that is Billy Abbott, this has to be, by far, the shittiest.

• Members

I

I'm not sure. I think she might be. I wonder who ends up blaming Charlie for the information coming out. Hopefully, not Abby or Ashley, especially since they were the ones that pressed Dina to reveal her secret to begin with. I am also interested in seeing Jack open up to Neil. There is another spoiler about Neil helping out a friend, and I think that may be about Jack.

I just read some spoilers from a recap for Monday's episode from soaps.com and Devon is indeed going to have a heart to heart talk with Hilary and allow her to use his sample. He's going to guess she's not pregnant, and they will talk about it. They will both state they want to be parents. He is going to give her permission to use his sample and she is going to get the procedure done. He is going to tell her they are in this situation together. 

• Members

Ooooh.  Well, now, if Hilary were to meet and fall in love with another dude during her pregnancy, that might be interesting.  Especially if Devon's feelings toward her deepen in the meantime, thereby setting up tons of conflict among Devon, Hilary and Hilary's new beau as the three prepare for the birth of the baby.

• Members

In the article for the SID spoilers they posed a question stating something like "Could Hilary and Devon be headed back down the aisle with the baby on the way?" There are also spoilers that Neil and Lily are going to try and keep them apart but they are going to become more attracted to each other. 

I wonder if the show is going to reunite them sooner than later. It looks like they will be getting on good terms with each other, now that they will have a baby on the way. 

There is that new man that has been cast too. I'm not sure what role he may be playing or if he will be involved in Hilary/Devon's storyline. Shauna the teenage girl that Hilary was mentoring is coming back starting May 21st, I wonder if the new man will connected to her?(Maybe a relative like a big brother or something). And if he will be introduced to Hilary/Devon's storyline through Shauna. 

• Members

There shouldn't be a wedding for Devon and Hilary, especially if there were a new man coming into Hilary's life, and Hilary decided just to co-parent with Devon.

Now, a FANTASTIC twist would be to have Lily accidentally cause Hilary to miscarry (like during an argument, for instance).  That would create major conflicts between Devon and the rest of his family.  Then, down the road, after it's been established that Hilary can't carry another baby, Lily attempts to make amends by offering to be the surrogate mom for her adopted brother's baby.

• Members

Oh, [!@#$%^&*], you're right.

Sorry, lol.

But I still like the idea of Lily causing Hilary's miscarriage, even if I know the show would NEVER go there, not even if Lily had done it accidentally.

• Members

When this storyline first started going on, I had thought one direction they might have gone in was having Hilary have a miscarriage. I had thought maybe she might have one during an argument with Lily. But now that this storyline has moved along further and she's already had a false positive , I think that she will end up having the baby she has with Devon.

I think that they used the false positive to help bring her and Devon closer together and put them on better terms when she gets pregnant. I believe the conflict during this storyline might come via the new man or maybe something else. I do think that the baby makes it.

Archived