dragonflies

B&B: Actor taken off contract

It's a shame, but I can't say that I'm surprised. He's been woefully misused since his return.

I think both he and Karla Mosley has suffered due to the Maya-is-transgender story. Brad Bell clearly has no idea how to write for them anymore after that.

Just now, JellicleCat said:

It's a shame, but I can't say that I'm surprised. He's been woefully misused since his return.

I think both he and Karla Mosley has suffered due to the Maya-is-transgender story. Brad Bell clearly has no idea how to write for them anymore after that.

Yep. Maya had so much potential, but they screwed it up. I think I read on twitter that Karla is pregnant, so best of luck to her.

2 hours ago, dragonflies said:

[!@#$%^&*].....[!@#$%^&*].....[!@#$%^&*]...[!@#$%^&*].....[!@#$%^&*].....[!@#$%^&*]....[!@#$%^&*]......ugh.....[!@#$%^&*]......

This soap is all about Liam. If you aren't Liam then you pretty much don't have a story. BB sure has a hard on for the Liam character.

ezgif-2-9d2ebae651.jpg

Edited by Soapsuds

Jacob Young was the worst Lucky recast, but go off if literally any dick gets you horny I guess.

2 minutes ago, Melroser said:

Jeremy Horton?? (DAYS)..... Actually with JY promoting his music lately, he may not even want to be on contract anyway. 

Yeah, he is back with his music. It is all over his media pages. He is a great actor and human being who actually listened to his fans on social media and answered their questions no matter if it were positive or negative comments/questions. There are not too many actors like that around.

I'd rather see the worst Lucky with Elizabeth than any more of her with Franko. To each their own. JY has improved since 18 years ago, and he has been wasted horribly by Bell.

Would GH even write for Lucky if Luke isn't around and they wouldn't write for Laura? Nikolas isn't even on anymore. I guess it would be purely for Frank wanting to watch JY onscreen.