Y&R 45th Anniversary Spoilers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to reserve judgement but yeah, I wish they'd get Tricia Cast, it would actually throw some scenes in Paul and Christine's direction as well as Jill and Esther (do they even plan to show Esther?).

I am curious to see how Mac #2 will interact with Billy #1000 (LOL).  Will it be awkward and incongruous or will they somehow manage to make it work?

• Members

Dina may claim that Jack is not John's and they might play that,but ultimately it can be Dina being confused.

When Sally first started and we talked about possibilities,I suggested another Abbott son as a result of a short affair of John's when he left GC. I still think its an idea loaded with potential to shake up the family.

• Members

Just watched Thursday's Canadian episode and she indeed does say that Jack is not John's son. She said she had a number of affairs. There was a bunch of foreshadowing throughout, especially while Jack was getting plastered at the athletic club.

Lots of action from start to finish -- one of the better shows, adrenaline-wise,  I can remember in recent memory. 

Jack's going to show up at the ranch with Victor laying at the bottom of the stairs.

Archived