Y&R March 2018 Discussion

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is the new Christine. Cane is the new Paul. 

Devon/Hilary were HOT. That is all.

To be frank, this story has played so believably well, that I can understand the skepticism to it. But I have to give credit to the script writers and actors. The nuance in the story is great. Reunions are usually a "I'm better than you," so I understand how JT might have felt that way. Also, the way that he and Victoria split up the first time, I can definitely see JT the "once popular jock" self-destructing. Things like this happen far too often.

Co-sign this post. This has been the closest to Y&R, or at least the beginning of the Jack Smith days (which I admit was a bit exciting AT FIRST), and Mal is doing a decent job of mingling the cast. 

To me, his misstep was putting Cane/Lily back together and getting rid of Juliet. There was a ton of story left there.

• Members

when did I say you weren't allowed your opinion? see, this is why people don't like posting on this board. I'm sorry I don't agree with you like you want, but i never said you were not entitled to your opinion. just childish garbage sometimes on this board.

I'm done with this. I'm going back to speaking about the show. you want to carry on this mess....be my guest. 

• Members

HUH???? I didnt mean anything bad by it at all...I was just sayin'..Chill out.  Reread my post. I said you were allowed your opinion? I dont understand why you are upset as I was supporting you. 

Also I am barely on the board BUT when I am, I do not attack people for their opinion ever. 

Archived