Y&R: Another actress back

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this is so funny... I was just talking w/ my sis wondering why they didn't ever bring Britney back. I wonder if this means Bobby Marsino will be back (from the "dead"

Please register in order to view this content

) as well? John Enos was an Elvis impersonator on DAYS for the Susan/Will SL, an he was looking pretty good for his age. He was also Susan's love interest... so, maybe, he could be for Ashley?  

• Members

Yet Amelia Heinle is two years older than Heather Tom, who is the same age as Thad Luckinbill. It’s just a funny note, given the fact that Victoria feels slightly deSORASed. When Tom first hit the scene in her teens, she was immediately thrust into stories with actors who were nearly a decade older like Tricia Cast and Scott Reeves. And then she was dating people like Cole, played by an actor nearly 20 years older than she was. But to keep Victoria viable, they’ve paired her with younger actors ever since the Brad romance ended. 

Billy is of course supposed to be younger, but got aged up with the casting of Burgess Meredith and now Jason Thompson.

• Members

Same. He's OK to me as Billy. I'd probably take him over Miller. But that was my first thought too that he'd stick out like a sore thumb. A big throbbing purple and black sore thumb that could have and should have been avoided

Please register in order to view this content

I was so pissed the Bobby/Nikki/Brittany stuff was dropped way back in the day. I was much more interested in Bobby and Nikki.

So Jack Smith canned David Lago? I'd rather have been watching him and Raul the last 10 years over someone like Kevin Fisher.

I was always bummed to lose Lago and Woodland. Such a mistake. Is it correct that Smith dumped them or did they leave?

This show really lost me around 2005/2006, TBH, but it kind of started with Jack Smith's reign, but I know he was also going through dark personal times behind the scenes in his life, I believe, right? And then I lost interest again when Colleen and Brad were killed off. Thanks, MAB. Bitch.

Then I'd watch sporadically and keep up through recaps and discussions here ... I gave the show a full time chance again with Sally. But I seem to go through phases in watching soaps anyway ... I'm rambling like I always do ...

Too bad all of these people returning are just visits Seeing so many names coming back has made me realize the amount of characters we've lost over the years. Some you don't even realize you miss them but you realize you do when they come back for a visit.

Kudos to MY for at least making an effort, even if they're cameos or eye-roll worthy visits, it's more than we've had in a while. And the last few times were agenda driven writing mistakes ....

• Members

Melody Thomas Scott has expressed the desire to work with him a few years ago, so I think she'd be very vocal about who she thinks Enos should work with should Y&R ever decide to bring the character/actor back.

Maybe Jabot is trying to launch a new generation of Glow by Jabot?  I'd rather it be this than some morbid storyline.

• Members

Yeah, a high school reunion makes sense too.  I tend to forget that Y&R used to have teens who actually went to school since I can't remember the last time Reed was seen attending one.  Not even gonna mention the twins.

Could you imagine, with Nikki and Victor in an open marriage if Bobby Marsino came out of some type of witness protection program?  I think that would provide for some sizzling scenes with Nikki!

Archived