Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Getting caught up now...Man this show does not care about Hilary or Hevon fans like at all...

Sharon and Phyllis as allies is so unlikely but GT and SC are making it work. They have fantastic chemistry together despite most of the characters history together being under MS.

• Members

It's quite weird almost immediately for a couple years there after GT's introduction that Phyllis never interacted with either Nick or Sharon but at least it works. I just wish Phyllis still had red hair. 

The show has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by reuniting Cane and Lily and restoring their sainthood. If there is a next regime after MY I hope they kill Cane off. 

• Members

The JT stuff bothers me simply because it's not who JT is suppose to be. I know they apparently rewrote it but I will be sorely disappointed if we're forced to endure another "Was it rape/abuse?" story like Paul and Christine back in 2002-2004 or we get an icky Hogan Sheffer-style "no means yes" story.

• Members

Screw Lily and Cane. I hate how they attacked Hillary, and Devon can also go to hell. Although, CK looked fabulous today! I hate when new writers try to fix recton - just leave it in the past....

I also hate Victoria apologizing to Cane. Cane still slept with Juliet, that does not change. I really wish they would get rid of Cane once and for all and give a more compelling actor his scenes. 

Wow - I did not see that JT twist coming, but it all makes sense now. Not sure why people think this ruins JT? Victor inadvertently led to Colleen's death by releasing an unstable Patty. The rationalization makes sense, although it sucks because I've been enjoying JT.

• Members

I’m ok with this JT twist if Thad Luckinbill is just short term. I still have a hard time with Paul and Christine being SO hard on Victor, though. They ignored him for years.

And Greg Rikaart? Just stay away. It’s not believable that he makes these regular visits and Chloe NEVER returns. 

Archived