Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Members

+ .5

I agree on Hevon fans constantly being kicked in the teeth and TPTB writing against them. 

The show wrote Hilary in such a mean spirited manner last year that they have to make this initial fall out mean and nasty. So I don't agree that they could have played it the way you suggest. They actively cultivated fans' hatred for Hilary and a longing for fans to see her fall and hurt.  What they could have done is at least attempted to take the heat off her much like they did Mariah. But Hilary doesn't warrant that kind of propping. 

I did agree about Devon though. His role was reduced to angst for Hilary. He's not being written as a full character. He didn't even get much dialogue when he dropped off the video. We jave no idea why he decided to take the route he took. They show continues to fail that character. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMFG. Victoria apologizes to Cane?!?  Give me a break.  Trash.

Dougie D has put on some poundage 

Please register in order to view this content

Hilary getting the evil eyes from everyone at Top of the Tower  They even have Hilary bashing herself.  Trash.

And did Phyllis just tell Sharon she was a damn mess?  Really?  Ugh.  I can't.  Trash.

I've went from somewhat enjoying the show to being disgusted AF.  In 10 minutes.

Edited to say Mishael looks fierce AF today.

• Members

As soon as the Chelsea mess of a story is over with I am turning off Y&R once again. There won't be anything else left I want to see. Seeing Cane and Lily all lovey dovey and Cane getting apologizes even from the garbage man is too much for me. I loathe the pairing and Cane.

• Members

Apparently, there was a flash drive of Hilary's that wound up in Devon's hands on Friday.  A recording of Hilary and Juliet talking.  I didn't see yesterday's show so I'll let others fill us in on what was said.  Seems like MY retconned some [!@#$%^&*].

My jaw hit the ground.  It's complete and utter trash.  And like @Faulkner pointed out, they even had Hilary groveling at Victoria's feet.  Grrrr.

Archived