DAYS: Week Of Nov 20

John

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marlena's actions toward Will make sense, given how she helped John recover (what he thought were) his lost memories as Roman BITD.  Therefore, she has SOME idea what Will must be going through at the moment -- and maybe, she'll be able to convince John to help Will as well.

Other than that...?  This story is pure [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

I know. I fully expected to see her again, especially under Ron, so I'm not sure why people are surprised.

I agree but it sounds like she deluded herself and has a mental breakdown after realizing the truth. Kristen must have had someone maniuplate Susan or something.

• Members

It's been a bit of a mess. I guess I have lower expectations lately and will take some things and let some other things slide. lol

The Marlena/Will stuff should be good. I've always adored their relationship and the chemistry between Hall and Massey. Marlena's the perfect person to get through to him. Sami and Sonny are scaring Will because they're so emotional and desperate for him to be who he was.

I will also say I think it was smart at the time (though probably not how it was thought of then) to have Will's body be moved from Ben's apartment to Will and Sonny's. It left open an off-screen window of time where they can put in an explanation but I don't know if they have or will. I've missed a few bits here and there (mostly by not paying super close attention when watching ... or getting distracted by something else while watching)

• Members

I think Kristen did help with bringing Will back to life. Remember Rolf killed himself....he was afraid of the person that had hired him. I doubt it was Susan but Kristen that hired him to revive Will. Then Susan took over once Will had been revived and became his mother.

Archived