Days: Y&R vet joins the show

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How sweet.. Sonny is dating a grandpa type.  Sonny does act like a 60 year trapped in a 20 something year body so it makes sense he would date someone that looks 60 +.

And no wonder Louise Sorel wasn't too keen on her return... She had a great entrance and has been doing next to nothing since then when she should have been the focus as we got to know Stefan.

• Members

Is Rikaart's character related to Vivian or an Alamain? I feel sorry Sorel is getting screwed over by a Days for a third (fourth if you include the lobster costume debauchery) time. Not to mention I feel as if the character Stefan is also a flop. 

• Members

Poor Louise.

I can't believe how Ron of all people is wasting Vivian Alamain!

I don't need her bonkers or burying people alive but have her do SOMETHING! And I don't mean whatever the hell this [!@#$%^&*] will be ...

Tyler Christopher is also being wasted in constant scenes with Marci. They need him interacting with more people. Hard to believe he's only be on-screen for 3 months, feels like a year already with how tedious some of it's been. IMO they shouldn't have brought him on just be to Chabby angst. Like many characters before him, they've limited him from the word go. Spread him around the canvas and chemistry test!

Archived