B&B - October Discussion Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. I had to sit through Tuesday's episode on mom visit. 

1) $B has a nefarious plot to split up Lame/Stuffy

2) SheDevil has a nefarious plot to split up Bad Santa/Quinn

That's the best Brad can offer? The same story running at same time? 

The only highlights:

1) SheDevil laughing in Gomer Pyle face - That was the most believable scene on B&B in a long time 

2) The instant masseuse room - I'm mean like from Eric's text to the next scene a whole room instantly furnished and ready to go. So bad, I couldn't stop watching and laughing. 

• Members

Did I hear her say $200,000 for the Mateo guy?  hahahahahahaha.  So ridiculous.  I tune in for the laughs when I do now. And by no means consult with a doctor about your back - just get massages. hahahahaha. 

Was there any fall-out or discussion after Sheila's bedridden stunt that James obviously just lied for her - did anyone ever tell Brooke what Sheila did or anything? 

Bill: You are a QUEEN! hahahaha.  That'll be coming.  Bill:  "Steffhoe - you are my QUEEN!"  Steffhoe:  "And you are MY STALLION, and we shall BELONG to each other!"  lolllllll so awful. 

• Members

Did H8ie really tell Widge she was 'rooting for him' to get back with Brooke? This is the same H8ie that was obsessed with evil Quidge??? But now he's good enough for her sister? Perhaps H8ie is so evil that her repressed h8red for Brooke and she wants her to be miserable with him - except we know B&B doesn't delve into anything deep...

• Members

See this was my point about Brad repeating himself with the same two primary stories - nefarious scheme to destroy/steal ($B and SheDevil) and now using the exact same (and unrealistic) plot device to expose the affair. There are literally hundreds of other ways to reveal to Quinn. Why use the same thing? 

• Members

No one on the show has locked their doors for years.  And they're all rich - I think.  So you'd think they'd have alarms.   However comma - Quinn spent 2 years running into people's houses - walking right in to Liam's, Steffi's.  Katie questioned at the police station about Sheila basically living in her house - "well - I guess I did leave the door unlocked." Lolllllll hahaha what a joke

Companies have no security-  Bill walks into Forrester - no badge needed.  Walk right into the CEO's office.  Bill is removed as CEO but walks right into the building and CEOs office.  Steffhoe visits Spectra whenever she wants.  Sheila goes to the Forrester mansion and walks around.  With a restraining order against her.  E-Dick converses with Sheila who he kicked out of his house but Quinn doesn't know she was there.  Even though E- dick knows Sheila duped him for like 3 weeks.  

• Members

I can buy Bill going to Forrester as he is an owner of a significant portion of the company. He technically has authorization to be present anytime they have a board meeting/vote. Security knows who he is; he's not a random stranger

Steffy and Sally....Spectra has had money problems since day one and didnt even have insurance. Its totally buyable that they have no security. Sally can barely afford to pay her 2 employees

• Members

No. He offered them to her as a wedding present when Ridge was arranging his takeover earlier this year, but Ridge ruined his wedding, Brooke didnt marry Bill and the shares were never transfered

Katie: "How did you get in here?" How the hell does everyone get into your place unannounced? Dummy

Wyatt: "Next time, I think we should lock the door." Ugh, you think?

Quinn to Eric: "Katie should be with someone her own age." Did she not realize she was saying this to her geriatric husband?

Maya to Brooke "After everything you two have been through together, I cant imagine Katie wouldnt confide in you." What a dumb line. Why? So Brooke can sleep with her new man?

Archived