Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Of all the shitty writing, I find Sheila having all this cash the most despicable.  She was just begging Charlie for rent a month ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. I had to sit through Tuesday's episode on mom visit. 

 

1) $B has a nefarious plot to split up Lame/Stuffy

2) SheDevil has a nefarious plot to split up Bad Santa/Quinn

 

That's the best Brad can offer? The same story running at same time? 

 

The only highlights:

 

1) SheDevil laughing in Gomer Pyle face - That was the most believable scene on B&B in a long time 

2) The instant masseuse room - I'm mean like from Eric's text to the next scene a whole room instantly furnished and ready to go. So bad, I couldn't stop watching and laughing. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Did Nicole really return just to show off her new wig?
 
Please register in order to view this content
Meanwhile, Maya got herself a new one as well
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:36 PM, Ponds said:

Of all the shitty writing, I find Sheila having all this cash the most despicable.  She was just begging Charlie for rent a month ago.

Did I hear her say $200,000 for the Mateo guy?  hahahahahahaha.  So ridiculous.  I tune in for the laughs when I do now. And by no means consult with a doctor about your back - just get massages. hahahahaha. 

 

Was there any fall-out or discussion after Sheila's bedridden stunt that James obviously just lied for her - did anyone ever tell Brooke what Sheila did or anything? 

 

Bill: You are a QUEEN! hahahaha.  That'll be coming.  Bill:  "Steffhoe - you are my QUEEN!"  Steffhoe:  "And you are MY STALLION, and we shall BELONG to each other!"  lolllllll so awful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did H8ie really tell Widge she was 'rooting for him' to get back with Brooke? This is the same H8ie that was obsessed with evil Quidge??? But now he's good enough for her sister? Perhaps H8ie is so evil that her repressed h8red for Brooke and she wants her to be miserable with him - except we know B&B doesn't delve into anything deep...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im laughing at how STUPID this show is. WHy the hell does Katie not lock her front door? Bill and Eric already walked in on her while Wyatt was there, not to mention Sheila made herself at home not too long ago

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Im laughing at how STUPID this show is. WHy the hell does Katie not lock her front door? Bill and Eric already walked in on her while Wyatt was there, not to mention Sheila made herself at home not too long ago

 

You have to laugh to get through it. You also have to shave 50 points from your IQ before you watch it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Im laughing at how STUPID this show is. WHy the hell does Katie not lock her front door? Bill and Eric already walked in on her while Wyatt was there, not to mention Sheila made herself at home not too long ago

 

See this was my point about Brad repeating himself with the same two primary stories - nefarious scheme to destroy/steal ($B and SheDevil) and now using the exact same (and unrealistic) plot device to expose the affair. There are literally hundreds of other ways to reveal to Quinn. Why use the same thing? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

 

See this was my point about Brad repeating himself with the same two primary stories - nefarious scheme to destroy/steal ($B and SheDevil) and now using the exact same (and unrealistic) plot device to expose the affair. There are literally hundreds of other ways to reveal to Quinn. Why use the same thing? 

It should have been exposed at work! Have Wyatt and Katie splashed in front of the press during a fashion show that both Quinn and Bill are in attendance for. The way this came out was so lame

Link to post
Share on other sites

No one on the show has locked their doors for years.  And they're all rich - I think.  So you'd think they'd have alarms.   However comma - Quinn spent 2 years running into people's houses - walking right in to Liam's, Steffi's.  Katie questioned at the police station about Sheila basically living in her house - "well - I guess I did leave the door unlocked." Lolllllll hahaha what a joke

Companies have no security-  Bill walks into Forrester - no badge needed.  Walk right into the CEO's office.  Bill is removed as CEO but walks right into the building and CEOs office.  Steffhoe visits Spectra whenever she wants.  Sheila goes to the Forrester mansion and walks around.  With a restraining order against her.  E-Dick converses with Sheila who he kicked out of his house but Quinn doesn't know she was there.  Even though E- dick knows Sheila duped him for like 3 weeks.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fevuh said:

No one on the show has locked their doors for years.  And they're all rich - I think.  So you'd think they'd have alarms.   However comma - Quinn spent 2 years running into people's houses - walking right in to Liam's, Steffi's.  Katie questioned at the police station about Sheila basically living in her house - "well - I guess I did leave the door unlocked." Lolllllll hahaha what a joke

Companies have no security-  Bill walks into Forrester - no badge needed.  Walk right into the CEO's office.  Bill is removed as CEO but walks right into the building and CEOs office.  Steffhoe visits Spectra whenever she wants.  Sheila goes to the Forrester mansion and walks around.  With a restraining order against her.  E-Dick converses with Sheila who he kicked out of his house but Quinn doesn't know she was there.  Even though E- dick knows Sheila duped him for like 3 weeks.  

I can buy Bill going to Forrester as he is an owner of a significant portion of the company. He technically has authorization to be present anytime they have a board meeting/vote. Security knows who he is; he's not a random stranger

 

Steffy and Sally....Spectra has had money problems since day one and didnt even have insurance. Its totally buyable that they have no security. Sally can barely afford to pay her 2 employees

Edited by Cheap21
Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't Bill give all of his shares in Forrester to Brooke?  I may be having a senior moment, but that's what I vaguely remember.

Edited by Ponds
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ponds said:

Didn't Bill give all of his shares in Forrester to Brooke?  I may be having a senior moment, but that's what I vaguely remember.

No. He offered them to her as a wedding present when Ridge was arranging his takeover earlier this year, but Ridge ruined his wedding, Brooke didnt marry Bill and the shares were never transfered

 

Katie: "How did you get in here?" How the hell does everyone get into your place unannounced? Dummy

 

Wyatt: "Next time, I think we should lock the door." Ugh, you think?

 

Quinn to Eric: "Katie should be with someone her own age." Did she not realize she was saying this to her geriatric husband?

 

Maya to Brooke "After everything you two have been through together, I cant imagine Katie wouldnt confide in you." What a dumb line. Why? So Brooke can sleep with her new man?

Edited by Cheap21
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Soap Opera Network Community? Tell a friend!
  • Posts

    • Of note in that Variety piece...     Guide, ay?
    • @Chris B Janet is top-tier supporting HW-- witty, a great gossip and holds her own. However, she is not an Alpha like Gina. And that's fine -- the Melbourne cast worked so well because it was this perfect complementary mix of women who act and react in unique standout ways. Janet works within that mix, but she's not the force of nature driving the show (Gina), nor the bimbo's answer to Blofeld (Lydia).   God, I am really going to miss Lydia! so entertaining.
    • ATL: I thought exact same thing and came here to post the same, regarding Drew vs. LaToya as being shades of Kenya vs. Porsha Season 5:  The two newbies having beef with one another while the veterans watch. This one falls flat though because they *both* look thirsty for the spotlight.  I am okay with Drew overall, but she certainly isn't a breakout star as Kenya & Porsha became. I could see her lasting another season and then fade way into oblivion a la Eva.    It's clear the producers are looking for the next "IT" girl and neither Drew nor LaToya fit the bill. Just my opinion. Please register in order to view this content Keep your vets around (or bring 1-2 back) until you strike gold again...    Was it just my imagination or was Marc's face blurred in the latest snippet of him?    Beverly Hills: I echo what others say... we need to see a comeuppance of at least one of the coven members and Erottingcunt (ooh, did I go too far?) is ripe for the picking.  I'm glad to see Dorit going against the grain again and calling out Erika & Tom's nefarious shenanigans.    Elsewhere, I love seeing Sutton upgraded, and I predict she *won't* have a bad season; it's good to hear they upgraded her because she's so much in the thick of things.... love seeing Garcelle back... love seeing Kathy Hilton's presence; another sister casting a shadow over perpetually second-placed Kyle.... interesting how we didn't see too much of Rinna. Hmm, damage control?   
    • That would actually be a smart thing to do.   They could say that David faked his death because he had gotten into trouble or something. It would be nice for David to finally meet his son. They could even bring back Scotty and have him finally meet his brother.   I haven't seen any of Gregg Marx's work, but I'm sure he still has a lot of appeal
    • Y&R is dusting off old Phyllis/Abby antics for this Phyllis/Sally feud. With Sally’s threat to hit Phyllis “where she least expects it,” it appears they’ll pivot from Sally pursuing Jack to Sally going after Nick. Nick doesn’t have a story beyond Faith, and Sally/Jack has been poorly received (due to their own poor execution, of course—you can’t play a May/December romance like that these days without playing the necessary beats, or people will be grossed out). Clearly, folks are getting vaccinated (?) or guidelines have been loosened, as we’ve now seen Billy/Lily and Devon/Amanda lock lips.
  • Recent Status Updates

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy