Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes of stupidity today:  Quinn/Rena Sofer runs around multiple sets and screams her head off, add a sprinkle of extra extra scenery chewing.  Lines like "How could YOU DO THIS!  GET AWAY FROM MY SON!!!!"  And then says similar things to Eric.  We have to be HONEST WITH EACH OTHER!  THIS Is our MARRIAGE!  From the woman who went kissy face with his son for a couple of months. 

 

(P.S. - she still needs sex with Wyatt - that's her real issue).  Katie should be with someone her OWN AGE!  Says Quinn.   

 

Are we forgetting you slept with your son's Brother (Liam) and tried to convince multiple people you were in "love" with him, and that's why you actually kidnapped him, slept with him for a couple of months...your own OLD AS*???  Compared to Liam, she's old.  As old as Hatie and Wyatt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Fevuh said:

5 minutes of stupidity today:  Quinn/Rena Sofer runs around multiple sets and screams her head off, add a sprinkle of extra extra scenery chewing.  Lines like "How could YOU DO THIS!  GET AWAY FROM MY SON!!!!"  And then says similar things to Eric.  We have to be HONEST WITH EACH OTHER!  THIS Is our MARRIAGE!  From the woman who went kissy face with his son for a couple of months. 

 

(P.S. - she still needs sex with Wyatt - that's her real issue).  Katie should be with someone her OWN AGE!  Says Quinn.   

 

Are we forgetting you slept with your son's Brother (Liam) and tried to convince multiple people you were in "love" with him, and that's why you actually kidnapped him, slept with him for a couple of months...your own OLD AS*???  Compared to Liam, she's old.  As old as Hatie and Wyatt. 

I forgot about that....LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

Between yesterday and today - tuned in to see Steffhoe be the girl about town, passing between Spencer/Liam and Bill's house and consoling him repeatedly and having every conversation over and over and over and over - begging Liam and Bill to forgive each other.  Over and over.  Does she not have a job?  To worry about her Father in Law so much?  YAWWWWWWNNNNNN.  End of today's show, Bill is an Ahole and he and Liam hug it out in front of Steffhoe and basically almost have sex while Steffhoe looks on for saving the family.  Smarmy Justin grins.  YAWWNNNNN.  Cancel this show. Good LAWD please. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheila and Pam have history....since when? Have they ever interacted prior to their sit down this week?

 

Tuesday through Thursday was literally a repeat of the same episode very day. NOTHING happened and it could have been condensed into one show. How many times can Steffy plead with Bill to make peace with Liam? How many times can she plead with Liam?

 

Liam is dumb as f--k to have trusted Justin, Bill's most loyal confidante

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheila was on Y&R wearing Phyllis' face when Pam was introduced ob B&B

17 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Sheila and Pam have history....since when? Have they ever interacted prior to their sit down this week?

 

Tuesday through Thursday was literally a repeat of the same episode very day. NOTHING happened and it could have been condensed into one show. How many times can Steffy plead with Bill to make peace with Liam? How many times can she plead with Liam?

 

Liam is dumb as f--k to have trusted Justin, Bill's most loyal confidante

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Sheila and Pam have history....since when? Have they ever interacted prior to their sit down this week?

 

 

More of the same from Bradley....making [!@#$%^&*] up and reusing the same dialogue for months of episodes.

 

KB is getting negative feedback on FB. People want Sheila gone from B&B and say they never should have brought her back...LOL

Edited by Hunk Chandler Massey
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

More of the same from Bradley....making [!@#$%^&*] up and reusing the same dialogue for months of episodes.

 

KB is getting negative feedback on FB. People want Sheila gone from B&B and say they never should have brought her back...LOL

She shouldn't be working.  But the writing is horrible.  She's a plot device and no one cares.  She's been beating Charlie up (whether you like him or not - he's stupid but she's blackmailing him with NOTHING.) and blackmailing Mateo now...with NOTHING.  And she has millions of dollars even though she was in jail or dead - whichever - she has millions of dollars to engineer plots. 3 months ago she was beggin' for money and now she's got all the money.  I need to be a server at ILLL JARDINIA.  And that Order is still in effect as far as I know.  The Protection Order?  And Sheila just walks all over town.  Just like Quinn did, so it's not that different.  It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.  And I lived through Clone Reva and Time Travelling Reva on Guiding Light because at least the acting was good.  She's horrific.  And so is the writing.  So is the entire show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheila's played out. There is no story for her anymore. Bradley is rehashing pure nonsense. I am so glad I gave this soap up for Days. B&B still remains the same with nothing going on. It is full with recycled dialogue day after day after day after day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

Has B&B recast Zende yet?

 

Nah, Bell is trying to figure out how to make him white without viewers noticing.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw today's B&B. Yuk, there's nothing worse than dumb SheDevil. No way would she buy Bad Santa doing a complete 180 with no proof. Sorry but BS's 'you know about the messages' being enough evidence to believe her doesn't fly. SheDevil may be obsessed, but she ain't gullible. Was painful to watch such a pointless story. Thank goodness I won't have to watch until Nov 7.

Please register in order to view this content
 

 

Credit RS (and the production crew) for pulling off those scenes after her accident - unless you know, it wasn't obvious. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After last week's repetitive episodes, I stopped watching. I'll check in here and there if anything interesting happens but I doubt it

Link to post
Share on other sites

If "gullible" Sheila was unbievable...she always has engineered every other character into being completely gullible.  So did Quinn.  Stupid plots where they just rule other people's lives - and don't notice obvious things.  If Sheila fell victim to it - good.  It's about time.  She managed to talk to and interact with all the characters that know her history (they're gullible - and she wasn't good at anything).  She managed to basically reside in Katie's house for a couple of days for no reason.  She shows up place after place and suckers in everyone for no reason (they're all gullible).  She manages to worm her way into Eric's house - why is she even talking to him, much less he lets her LIVE there (he's gullible)?  Charlie gets engulfed (he's stupid and gullible)...sees her portrait in the seedy motel.  At one point she shacked up with Eric in Seedy motel.  She "outs" Katie and Wyatt as a couple (nothing to see here really - just goes to Eric to spread gossip - he sees her as "truthful" thus he's gullible).  If finally someone nutso gets called out on this show for having a portrait painted, and hiring the house-guy with thousands of dollars which we know she doesn't really have - if she "the smart one" finally gets caught after all of that stupidity, are you really going to complain?  God get rid of her.  Sheila needs to die.  The ratings are down, and I only FF through now and watch pieces and I still get what's going on.  If the nutso bought into the fact Eric wanted to make her a Martini and put her picture above the fireplace - OF COURSE SHE WOULD BELIEVE IT BECAUSE SHE'S THAT UNSTABLE.  If Liam went to Quinn and told her he was "Adam" and "I love you, Eve - I remember who I am now!"  She'd jump his bones.  That's how intelligent this show is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy