Y&R: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's absolutely nothing drawing me into the show at the moment. The momentum and potential behind Cassiah and Tessa has fallen flat because of the lackluster sex trafficking story.

Sharon Case, Tamara Clatterbuck and Marla Adams are the only actors putting in one iota of effort at the moment, IMHO.

However, the splitting of Lame has, imo, given Lily and Cane new leases on life and they've become slightly more interesting to me but again, like everything else, the momentum isn't there and we all know they'll reunite at some point.

The teens playing their kids, and several of us have said it before, should have been Moses and Ana, not Charlie and Mattie. The separating of Lame would have had more impact on children, instead of teens, which I think is the opposite of what they expected when aging them up. But the show seems to have little interest in Neil and Devon so bringing on Moses and Ana probably would have never happened anyway. But they'd fit a lot better and could have still worked with what they're doing now. Sullen Charlie could have been sullen Moses, giving Neil something to do, and Ana, already with a musical singing background, could have easily been put with Reed.

• Members

The business storylines are so poorly written.

B&S vs. Jabot? One HAS to fail for the other to succeed? Huh??? Why they write unbelievable stories like this I'll never understand. No company bases their ENTIRE strategy on stealing the other guy's plans and then setting their agenda. I just hate this sh_it.

• Members

I only tuned into last week to see the "Cassiah" gaslighting episode. What's the point of killing Alice? I don't get how this 'helps' this awful story. 

As much as I love MA, even the Dina stuff I'm reading about isn't enough to get me to DVR, much less tune in. I just hope next Tuesday/Wednesday (US) are decent - since I'll have to sit through them during my regular visit to Mom.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived