Days Jack/JJ/Theo spoiler this Fall

rlj

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bye bye Theo.  His last episode/scenes were posted a few weeks ago; he has scenes in a hospital in January I think with new Ciara and Claire.

Days: please stop hiring non-actors who spend their lives at the gym instead of an acting a diction coach.  I know the character of Theo was one of Dina's pride and joy, modeled on her adopted son but this current actor never worked.  

So far on casting Meng/Carlivati are hitting home runs.  

Now one more firing is necessary from the Griffith/Dena days: Sal Stowers.  Why is she still recurring??  The writers have given her such a variety of material and connected her to Abe and the actress doesn't cut it.  Never has.

• Members

+1

OMG lol dead at Chick Fil A Reeves!

I think Jack could be written well under Ron. He's already made Nicole more tolerable and more in line with how she should be.

But then I remember the trash he got for writing and shoved aside for Daniel and I think maybe it's best to keep Jack dead. He gets more respect as a ghost than he did when he was alive.

• Members

Be careful what you wish for. You wouldn't get the Jack Deveraux of '87 to '93. You'd get the oafish 2001-2006 clown with Carlivati. Please just keep Jack dead. He's died too often it'd be annoying to actually resurrect him at this point. 

I liked Kyler Pettis as Theo. I just got a little confused by his interpretation of the role as his time progressed. Initially, he played off the adult Theo with autism really well, but as time went along, he just came off as... gay.  Which would be fine, if he weren't pretending to be lusting for his emaciated female roommate. 

Archived