GH: Dear Shelly Altman wish list

• Members

So this post is meant to be a dear shelly post on what u want to see for GH?

Dear Shelly,

The time is know for u to fly solo as head writer with Chris Van Etten assisting. I hope to see more romance with couples, more vets showcased, excitement and great umbrella stories that have payoff. With all this stuff u can help GH soar.

Sincerely,

JONNYSBRO

What is your Dear Shelly letter and what do u want to see?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Personally, I don't expect anything to change with Shelly and Chris outside of maybe a tone difference. Otherwise, it'll still be the Sonny, Carly, Jason (take your pick) and Sam happy hour with mixed drinks available for 10 cents an episode.

• Members

Dear Ms. Altman,

My wish list for you is as follows:

I wish you would read, re-read, and then re-re-read your predecessor Doug Marland's 10 Rules for How Not to Wreck A Show, paying extra attention to the parts about respecting and researching a soap's history, and then, proceeding accordingly.

I wish you would write a good medical story compared to what you and your former co-headwriter provided us with.  Tracy having worms and Sam contracting the cat poop disease did not win any accolades for GH.  Check out what your predecessor, Claire Labine did with HIV AIDS and breast cancer to learn how it's done well.

Regards,

Victorlord75

Dear Miss Shelly, gurl here's my wish list. End the cartoonish played out mob. Make GH the nexus of the community. Kill or write out all the redundant characters. Do complex character driven tales. About the Healthcare practitioners and their family and friends who reside in Port Charles, New York. Don't be lazy or scared to research GH's History. 

Archived