August 21-25, 2017: B&B and GH Hit New Lows in Women 18-49 Demo

Toups

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zzzzzzzzally and Mal appear to be the worst thing to happen to YR.  And Frank continues to produce trash.  ABC just needs the #s to go low enough so they can toss an alternative and get rid of GH.  Anyone who cared about this show would have fired Frank by now.  

• Members

I'd love to know the 12-18 year old teen demo. As it is, the 18-34 is abysmal. Next year, I'll be out of that demo range, and will help contribute to the older half of the 18-49. 

At this point, it doesn't really matter because overall, the only people watching are existing viewers, watching out of habit, from the time they were parents to empty nesters to retirees to nursing home residents. The target demos will continue to dwindle, the 55+ viewers will continue to grow until they, too, dwindle because viewers will literally be dying off. 

• Members

If Frank exited GH then he would go to DAYS is what i think. I thought he signed a multi year contract. Honestly lets see what Shelly and Chris do at GH. Why not bring JFP back to GH? I think Jill with Steve and Shelly is very good friends with Jill. I am.not opposed to Frank exiting. Its been almost 6 years at GH.

Great news for Ron and DAYS. Its been a little over a month. Hope they continue to keep going up. The show is better then it was under Dena.

• Members

+1

Pure excuses. Days of our Lives went up this week. That means if the soaps produce and write something watchable .....people will tune in.

Look at the higher numbers for B&B on Monday....B&B hasn't had that kind of number in a long time.

• Members

B&B's Monday numbers are likely just because Y&R airs in that timeslot in alot of the country and people probably tuned in to see that and just left their TV's on.  I turned it on about 12:55 or so because of the Eclipse coverage...overall everyone's numbers stink.  Continued record lows for 18-49W??  And B&B skews sooooo old.  They've got like almost a million more viewers than GH but the same demos....

Archived