GH: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They either need another Dillon, Brook Lynn or someone young in the Q house besides Michael. It's time we got some new blood in the old families. Supposedly, they were going to start that, but apparently not. Just more characters with no connection that put people to sleep----looking at you Finn/Silazzzzzzzz/McPain, and your little Lizard, too!

• Members

You don't find Cohen appealing or charming (which he is both of) but you are all over Stone Cold? I don't even know you anymore! lol

Ava and Griffin have zero chemistry though. Zzzzz. It's clear they're being paired because they have no idea what to do with either of them, which is a shame.

Oh and today's show was GREAT! .... oh, wait ....

Please register in order to view this content

+1

No idea why Frank is filling his show with lackluster people. I'd take Watkins over some of the pets but still ...

It's like they completely forgot Brook Lyn exists. Why on earth they haven't recasted or brought back Leon I don't understand. But we get Alexis's annoying daughters sucking up time and blah Hayley Erin doing the same.

They waste James DePaiva on a nothing role. Make Hayden Liz's sister when she had one (also with a past with Nikolas so they could have still cast Budig but just make her Sarah). I don't get why soaps refuse to bring on past characters (like DAYS bringing on Serena and Xander instead of Sarah Horton and Alexander Kiriakis). Likely because Frank or the writers don't care and would rather create their own or write for their pets.

• Members

Christina & Parker don't work any better now than they did before.  Christina still looks like a child and it smells of pedophilia when watching them together.  I don't mind a lesbian relationship, but don't like this one.

• Members

It might be too late, but towards the beginning of her run it would have worked. When they bring on a new person just to play a same sex love interest it never seems to go far. Maybe if GH is finally committed, but if they are they should Lucas some airtime as well.

Archived