slick jones

GH: August 2017 Discussion Thread

And his name was "Dr. Bench" I mean, really?

Bringing this over from the other thread ... LAWD Sonny's apologists led a PRAYER CIRCLE for Mumbles. I can't.

I wish Stone was here to bring Sonny into the light. Lawd. So sick of The Sonny Corinthos Show.

Between Hayden and her loser ex husband, Finn and Curtis at the Rib and the Sonny apologists, and Julian and Ava .... lawd what a terrible episode

The last 10 minutes or so of Monday's episode were cut off because of Tropical Storm Emily coverage, did Stone appear at the end of the episode to Sonny?

I guess I should be happy that the show is remembering history, but it's a shame Stone needed to return for Sonny propping. 

9 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I guess I should be happy that the show is remembering history, but it's a shame Stone needed to return for Sonny propping. 

I was thinking the same. And the looks they gave each other, I was waiting for a damn make out session LOL

Awful. Retconned first hubby of Hayden, Finn crying to a dead character we never met, Sam and KillerFiller Griller Miller   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Melle...yawn.   Smelley is such a great storyteller...

49 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

LAWD was today bad. Just awful.

Oscar is the best new character and even though I like him its sad that he is the best new character

2 minutes ago, John said:

Oscar is the best new character and even though I like him its sad that he is the best new character

I like the character Oscar, too...

Isn't it sad? At least he and McCoy  aren't chewing scenery like the Red Menace and RoHo.

Just now, slick jones said:

I like the character Oscar, too...

Isn't it sad? At least he and McCoy  aren't chewing scenery like the Red Menace and RoHo.

Plus he comes off like an authentic teen