Catching Up With Kelley Menighan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting. I'm always interested in what actors do post soaps.

Art and Science Salons is an upmarket hairdressing/beauty chain.Kelley must be related to one of the two male owners.

Lucky she had family to fall back on.

• Members

She's always been one of my favorites because she was never full of herself. She looks great and I'd love to see her on daytime again. I had no idea about the split, but it goes to show that if actors, etc. want to keep their private life, private, it's completely possible. 

• Members

Nice article, Kelley Menighan sounds like she's in a very good place. 

Last year, I wandered onto her Twitter feed and yeah, I sort of figured that she and Jon Hensley had split but I guess this confirms it.

Melanie was my favorite Emily but Kelley did well with quite a few storylines until her character started to become overwrought and maudlin but I really didn't care for how the show was written that year period.

Maybe by the time she's ready to return to acting, Martha Byrne might have another web series going on and they can work together again-she sounds like she truly misses her ATWT colleagues.

• Members

Melanie was my favorite Emily too. The only time I liked Kelley's Emily was when she was with Royce(Terry Lester).

It is nice that she misses everyone. By her interview it seems like GM doesn't give a damn since he hasn't kept in touch with her.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived