B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Rally4Sally show is ridiculous!  I'm sure FC shareholders will be happy to hear Thomas' love life trumps profits and future dividends.  Sally could also sue Bill because she has enough to make a case.  When was the last time this show was really good?  I honestly don't remember.  

• Members

DumbAs should be hitting Tinder and clubs picking up redheads that look like Sally2. Except for Brooke and her 'wide-open heart,' it's hilarious how most B&B characters go celibate after a breakup waiting for the one they dumped to come back. Add Nicole, $B, Ivy, Katie and WyNot as good examples from past 6 months. It's just really boring to watch these rich, intelligent and attractive characters just pining/wasting away - there's nothing BOLD about them. 

• Members

So Co Co Puffs is back working at Forrester.

Please register in order to view this content

Everything is great with RJ and Co Co Puffs and Thomas/Sally.  Is Sally Sussman writing this soap too with this 3 week arc story?

Dollar Bill crying like a baby and tattling to the Forresters.....LOL

Thorsten Kaye is one awful actor!

• Members

They should've just show this episode on-line Friday. It was bad in a number of ways:

1. RJ/CoCo - Why?

2. Zende get a shot, but we didn't see Ridge talk to him. (And no more Domingez talk or that weird encounter with CJ, who said he was looking for a designer, but was ready to sell to $B.)

3. DumbAs/S2 scenes were anti-climatic

4. I disagree about $B - at least he had OTT energy 

• Members

I forgot it was pre-empted on Friday. I kept wondering if I had missed an episode after CoCo Puffs said she was back at Forrester.

I guess neither Zende nor Thomas is leaving Forrester to work for Spectra?

Yet, Spectra shouldn't exist due to the court rulings.  Somehow Bradley Bell forgot that!

• Members

Today's tired ass wig

After all Sally did, how the heck does she not end up paying for anything? With the exception of Bill now everyone is seeing her as the victim

And Thomas is an idiot. This is why he isnt CEO. You dont fund the competition. Conflict of interest? 

Archived