DAYS: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, Bo WAS the love of Hope's life and people watched that relationship for decades not a year (or whatever for Nicole and Daniel). It would make sense for Hope to mention Bo often in conversation but we are supposed to think Hope and Rafe are all that. We're supposed to forget Bo ever existed so Rafe will be her soulmate now 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate it too. His been pudgy for some time now....

Please register in order to view this content

And his chest hair is bothering me too...LOL. I am all for a guy with chest hair but Days has so been with no chest hair policy....LOL....even JJ has grown his chest hair out but it looks hot on him. Freddie's seems to be in clumps .....LOLOLOL

• Members

Yeah, he's not suited for this stuff. He looks like a greasy mobster too. None of it's appealing at all and I should be rooting for him in all of this and I could care less. The performance and the writing are terrible.

Me too

• Members

Freddie was never very good, but this stuff is awful -- as awful as he looks.

The mafia hair and the aggressive, angry acting are bad beyond belief.  The only thing saving him is that Vivian Jovanni is SO terrible as Ciara....I mean stultifyingly bad. Her scenes with Theo almost made me wretch.

• Members

Well, maybe he's never been the strongest actor but I'd put him LEAGUES above Vivian Jovanni who was embarassingly bad last week, like usual, but he can do pretty well when given some good material. He's just been pretty bad this go around.

Archived