Sign in to follow this  
YRfan23

Daytime Emmys 2017 Discussions

I'm glad you have - a good live thread makes these hack awards bearable.

Carolyn Hennessy is doing a good job on the carpet - and I do mean carpet. Inside the auditorium, at a table, chatting with Jess Walton (who is dressed to kill, looking amazing for 70!). Jess just said the medium is dying. 

Kate Linder is in a HIDEOUS dress. Pepto Bismol pink with a bunch of cut outs. 

YRfan23   

Nothing new yet :/ it starts in like 7 mins right?

LOL JC almost hit Jess and she sort of snapped at her "girl you almost swatted me in the face".... :D 

5 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

I'm glad you have - a good live thread makes these hack awards bearable.

Carolyn Hennessy is doing a good job on the carpet - and I do mean carpet. Inside the auditorium, at a table, chatting with Jess Walton (who is dressed to kill, looking amazing for 70!). Jess just said the medium is dying. 

Kate Linder is in a HIDEOUS dress. Pepto Bismol pink with a bunch of cut outs. 

Ouch

Are there more than clips of the pre-awards though?  Am I missing something?  I thought there was supposed to be a Periscope as well. 

The show needs to have better video quality than those clips they posted on FB. Are they using a fishbowl lens?? They should've considered Twitter, the live streaming I've seen there is something closer to HD quality.

They should've asked Roger Newcomb for some advice on better streaming quality.

I don't know if I'll watch this. If the video streaming quality looks as bad as those clips. I've seen You Tube videos that looked better visually.

Carolyn Hennessy is doing a great job hosting but she deserved better audio/video quality.

I'm just watching it livestream @DramatistDreamer and it's streaming clear and sharp for me. 

It was fun to hear Judith Chapman and Carolyn Hennessy talk about getting screwed at a soap opera convention that didn't pay them!

3 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

Lord there are only 9 thousand people watching the Facebook Live 

The Facebook Live link still originates on the Periscope Feed. There are some streaming through the Periscope portal.

There may be some streaming on the Twitter feed too.

James Reynolds' face sitting in the audience was hilarious. He knows this is a [!@#$%^&*] show. 

Who told Tricia Yearwood a sheer sleeve was a good idea?

YRfan23   

LOL RENT is my favorite show....some of the solos were a bit painful though....but I'm impress of how good Reed is!