DAYS: Casting teaser update: Final 4 candidates...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meh (on who she'll be playing). She won't raise the ratings. That's dumb if they think that. I imagine she's already done taping as well. Unless Ron brings her back.

I'm happy to see her, and it's never been a question that it was her, JMO ...

• Members

IDK but it would've been interesting to see a long missing Horton return in some capacity. 

Seeing as Ron loves to touts that he loves using history, why haven't they tried getting Denise Alexander back as Susan? While that is WAY before my time, I've heard enough people talk about the tempestuous rivalry between she and Julie. Boggles my mind how she's never been asked back.

• Members

Oh, of course. And that's not to say the rivalry couldn't be reignited at some point. Just as long as her (never happening) return didn't start with them hating each other from jump. That's why Susan even attended Doug and Julie's first wedding, before leaving Salem with Eric and Annie forever soon after.

• Members

If any older/legacy characters return it will be because of Sherri Anderson since she is more familiar with the show. I doubt Ron has much knowledge of Days since it wasn't one he was glued to like other soaps.

• Members

Jennifer Aniston would garner attention. Julia Roberts would garner attention. 

NONE of these people would garner a ratings blip. Even if it had been the lovely  Joan Collins, it wouldn't do a thing (ironically, when she made her debut on GL, it was the same week they hit a then-new low in the Nielsens). 

But if they are expecting anything, at least they're aiming for their true demographic of 55+ aged viewers who loved their 1980's sudsers versus, say, bringing on a Kardashian to work out with David Fumero. 

Archived