February 20-24, 2017: GH and Y&R Up For The Week

Toups

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The numbers for Y&R and B&B are dreadful. I am sure Bradley will get rid of the Spectra sooner than later. I am sure he will blame the ratings drop on them. Y&R with 3.1 and 3.0 HH ratings for 2 episodes....yikes....bad.....and a demo of .9.....and only .1 ahead of B&B...not good at all.

• Members

The demo numbers for DAYS are atrocious. I am happy NBC renewed the show again but with these numbers I'm not sure how/why they did. Maybe the L+7 day numbers paint a different picture. I know Ken Corday has publically stated DAYS needs this ridiculous production schedule to survive but they really should try to cut it down to at least 3 months between tape and air dates IMO.

I stopped watching Y&R because it's slow and boring but I wish Sally Sussman well. If the show picks back up soon I would gladly go back.

I still can't get myself to commit to watching GH everyday. I sporadically tune in but it doesn't keep me interested enough to stay. It's not terrible but just not compelling enough for me.

As for B&B that's my 19 minutes of escape. I love the Ridge/Quinn story and the Spectra gang is a refreshing change of pace. Looking forward to seeing what happens when that story kicks into high gear. Sally & Thomas have major potential.

• Members

GH - WOW!!! Highest ratings EVER!!! Just ask Donald Trump.  They ARE HYUGE!  YOOOGE!  Biggest World Record EVER!!!!  People are HAPPY!  EVERYONE is HAPPY!  Their RATINGS ARE HYOOOOOOGE!.  They are BEATING the YOUNG AND RESTLESS!  They're BEATING JUDGE JUDY!.  THEY'RE BEATING EVERYONE!!!!  ----Donald Trump.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived