Need Help ID-ing soap actor from the past

• Members

Hi guys,

I belong to a classic tv FB group and there's a guy from the Library of Congress there who puts out all these old unidentified photos, asking us if we can help identify any of the people...can be obscure movie stars, newsmen, soap actors, etc., maybe even just wannabes.  Anyway, I know this guy was on soaps because he looks familiar but I can't place him. Anybody know who this is?

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes!!! I think I saw him on AMC. That's where I knew him from. You guys are the best! 

BTW, if you're into this sort of thing and want to try to help identify some old pictures of all sorts of people, here's a link to the LOC site. Every so often they post a series of unidentified photos. My (ahem) background in soap viewing got Larkin Malloy & Sharon Gabet, and he just sent me an email that included a 1980s pic of Lisa Trusel (Melissa Anderson, DOOL). 

Please register in order to view this content

http://blogs.loc.gov/now-see-hear/2017/01/photo-blog-14-more-musical-mysteries/

• Members

That's funny that you said this. I'm subscribed to MrEdge80's youtube channel. I haven't yet gotten around to starting my rewatching of EON from his youtube starting point but I've seen when he adds new videos and there are a couple with the image of Holder and Gabet that he added about a month ago right there on my screen, lol. 

Archived