What pets do you have?

Evan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have three dogs. Two are golden retrievers and their both really hyper and loud. Another one is a lhasa apso who was my grandma's dog, and he's really small and bony (because he's old). He used to be kind of mean because he attacked me a few times. :lol:, but now he's mostly calm.

I love dogs. I miss mine a lot because I'm in college. :(

• Members

I have 3 dogs.

One is a rat terrier who adopted me. He was dropped off by his former owners at a cemetery where my grandparents were at. You could see his ribs when I first saw him and was scared to death of people. I fed him for a few days and one day he got in my car and came home with me. The vet told me later that he had been heavily abused. He doesn't like men that much and is really scared of most of them, so it has been our conclusion that it must have been a man that beat him.

The other is a 7 month old Cocker Spaniel. She is a doll, but at the same time is a bully. My other 2 dogs are twice her size right now but she rules the roost. NO body gets the best of her.

The 3rd one is a beagle/lab mix that my youngest daughter's boyfriend gave her but she couldn't have it at her place so I took it in. He is cute as a button. He is almost 5 months old.

Last year I had 3 dogs, but 2 of them died. My 17 year old dog that used to be my dad's got cancer, and my 7 year old Cocker that I had raised since it was a puppy suddenly got ill with anemia and died. She had a severe case and even transfusions couldn't build her blood up quick enough. She really fought though. So I had said then that I was just going to keep the one but back up to 3 again, but they are good company.

• Members

I have a border-collie cross named Sadie :) She will be 9 in May and this is probably the best photo I've ever gotten of her. She HATES getting her photo taken LOL. Alot of the time if she sees me bring out the camera she leaves the room LOL

61.jpg

• Members

I have 3 dogs, I used to have a long haired cat named Whiskey, but she died quite a few years ago from Feline Luekemia. Then a friend of mine gave me a peek-a-poo, which is a Pekienese Poodle mix, she's 13 years old now. I also have a beagle/shepard mix, who's 11 years old, and a terrier mix, she's 4 years old.

Abby - terrier mix

soapsabby.jpg

Scooby - beagle/shepard

633090541303_0_ALB.jpg

Sorry, Sasha is camera shy. :lol:

Soap :)

Archived