What pets do you have?

Evan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Soap Queen I love your dogs!! I hope you don't let them sleep outside. I hate when people have dogs and leave them leashed in the back yard all year.

I have a 13yr old white lab, I just love her and she sleeps in every bed of the house :D

• Members

Yeah Abby is an outside dog - I had a 7 foot high pen put up outside for her a few months ago - it's like 30 feet long x 20 feet wide. She's not tied inside the fence and can run around - she loves it out there. I only brought her inside one time this winter and it was in the single digits at night. But she hated being in the house, she wanted to be back outside. She was an inside dog when I got her, but if I hadn't put her outside, she would of totally destroyed the inside of my house. LOL!

The other two dogs are inside dogs.

Soap :)

• Members

I am a cat person. I have a few outside cats...and one inside cat. His name is Skipper, and he is spoiled rotten. He is gray, and will be 12 years old in May; and it will be 12 years in July since he wondered into my backyard. He is the baby of the family and thinks he is more human than cat. :D

• Members

Here are photos of my 3 dogs - Max, Dixie, and Rascal.

cea15741.jpg

00ed88ac.jpg

The top picture is of Rascal after he was caught making a mess of his toys in my daughters old apartment. The bottom picture that didn't fully load at PhotoBucket for some reason is of Max and Dixie. I have info on them in a post above.

• Members

Steve, thanks for the pictures of your cute dogs. :D

I'm more a cat person........and yes, my cat thinks she is a human too. :lol:

Where would we be without our pets? They add so much to someone's life. B)

Archived