Longtime characters that have never shared a scene.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad & Katherine shared several scenes when Nikki was having an affair with Brad.

Katherine & Dru had several scenes during the time that Dru & Jill were at odds (which is how Neil & Dru ended up being married at the Chancellor Mausoleum).

Jill & Olivia had scenes together during Katherine's stroke and during the time Mamie & Jill were fighting.

Jack & Olivia had scenes together during Ashley's breakdown.

John & Dru had a bunch of scenes together. It was thanks to him (and Mamie) that Dru began working at Jabot.

John & Nick shared scenes after Ashley lost Robert.

There was a very brief period where Y&R looked to be going that route (after Neil dumped Liv for Alex) but they dropped it.

• Members

John was one of Dru's biggest supporters throughout  her first couple months living with the Abbotts, watching the 1990 episodes...and like you said he did get her the job at Jabot.....

Who hasn't ever interacted on the show Deeedee? besides during parties?

• Members

Y&R has many rules.

One of them is if a girl with questionable upbringing arrives on the canvas Katherine will eventually take a liking to her.

She did it with Nikki, Gina, Cricket, Nina, Dru, Mackenzie, Lauren, Sharon, Brittany, Amber, Chloe & even Gloria.

Dru loved her bio father but she never forgot how good John was to her.

Much the same way Lauren remembered that John was always kind to her despite her issues with Traci.

• Members

I'm not sure if Katherine interacted that much/ if at all with the Brooks family in the 70's. It seemed like her storyline was mainly with the Foster's. Someone posted that they remember a funny scene where Katherine, Vanessa Prentiss, and Jennifer Brooks all wound up in the waiting room at a plastic surgeons office.

I did see her in scenes with Stuart during Leslie's introduction at the 1981 Gala Ball. 

• Members

Y&R has always been interesting that way - separating characters into their own worlds. Sharon & Neil came to mind. Did they share substantive scenes during the Dru 'death from cliff but banned by CBS' story? I image there may have been some interaction through Newman since Neil was a big part of it and Nick worked there. But it's hard to remember situations that was brought these two characters together during the past 20 years. Same with Sharon & Lauren. 

• Members

It makes me angry when random characters become apart of another characters storyline when there is no need for it. Like Lauren and Jill becoming sisters or the Sharon/Ashley babyswitch.

i remember Ashley took a liking to Sharon when she married Jack and thought she would be good for him.

but I think when too many characters are mixing for stupid reasons it takes away from the surprise when those two characters do finally share a scene. It used to be a treat to see people who don't normally interact say a few words to eachother.

Archived