DAYS: Actress returns...

• Members

SAL STOWERS RETURNS TO "DAYS"...

Please register in order to view this content

Sal Stowers, who last aired as Lani Price in June, will be returning to "Days of Our Lives." No first airdate is yet available, but with Stowers featured in the 13,000th episode cast photo, look for her to be back by January at the latest.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad they brought her back!  I think there was a lot that could be done with the character.   They needed to build the Carver family and develop more of Abe and Lani's father/daughter relationship.  Furthermore, Lani should have been Rafe's new love interest and a couple could've been born from them.  There was potential there.  Another thing, the soap needs more diversity!  They have done a good job with the Hernandez family and Paul providing diversity, but there's still more to be done.  I really enjoyed her character and she is beautiful.  So I'm glad for her return and hope that the writers really start to delve into characters more.

• Members

I can't even talk as I've seen little of her work on DAYS (just her AMC work), but given that the show has some women who never seem to improve even after being shoved into the spotlight for eons, I can't be that upset if she comes back. I imagine they'll barely show her anyway.

• Members

Yeah, there's potential for the character, sure, but is DAYS going to utilize her? Like, really explore the relationship between her and Abe? The revelation that she's his daughter wasn't even half-assed because even half the effort wasn't put forth. It was such an afterthought. 

She'll probably return with a chip on her shoulder, acting all goofy semi-psycho towards Shawn-D. 

Archived