GH September 2016 Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dr. Hammy tossing his room was McPainful to watch...as was his talking to his Dragon...

Joe just walks out with little Tedduardo? They better have Tracy fight for custody...they awarded it to her before......

Nice seeing Piph.  I didn't realize Lucille was on the wall with Steve, Edward, Lila, etc....

I guess Naomi is a good mother after all

• Members

I totally missed seeing Lucille on the wall when I saw the episode, good eye.  I think Lucille is mostly a forgotten character, but, much beloved in GH's early years.  She provided a lot of comedy, despite all the drama taking place on GH's seventh floor.  I did enjoy seeing Lila again, too, even if on a photographic still.  I suppose, technically Stefan's picture should have been up there, too, because when GH was closed the last time, he was its supposed savior.  That story line playing out as it did really bothered me at the time, and in fact still does.  Dr. Hardy took the fall for the hospital running out of funds and was never vindicated of any wrongdoing.  I never thought that was right.  I guess that photo wall was a Valentini innovation--so, there is something he's done right. 

• Members

I thought at the time it was going to come out that the Cassadines caused the issue in the first place.  Wasn't Tom working with Luke and Laura because of that?  A lot of the plot was lost between Guza leaving and Culliton taking over, especially when the Guza team's work ran out.

• Members

I think you are correct on all countst.  Alot of people panned Culliton's work, for among other things, the whole Miranda mess with Jax, but I didn't think he was all that bad.  However, he did miss the boat on the whole Steve Hardy thing.  I was actually expecting it to be found out somehow that not only did the Cassadines engineer the whole hospital financial mess, but that they also actually murdered Steve Hardy, thus activating bad blood with another GH family besides the Spencers and Scorpios.  I would have enjoyed to see some ice cold venomous stares between Audrey and Helena, but alas, that never came to pass, either.

Archived