DOOL: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Agreed. Her return has been good thus far. 

Catching up on last week, and I think it's so silly to have Brandon Beemer play father to an 18-year-old. The teens were 15-16 last year and skipped two grades. What's the point of rapidly aging teens and then sending them off to their college years right away? 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it bad I completely forgot Joe and Jade existed?   Neither's delivery has gotten better.

Run A Martinez, Run....I don't mind Gabi anymore, but the rest of the Hernandez clan...   "

Please register in order to view this content

Whiny Dario needs to either man up or go away.

• Members

Well, Mama Hernandez was sporting a new dish towel. Rafe had tears in his eyes over Daddy leaving town. Dario's buddy scares Gabi again. Joey looked around while talking to Jade. She was obnoxious,

Last week, they arrested Vic.--- "Uncle Vic, Uncle Vic"... Sonny doesn't believe it, Maggie cried. Belle found Jennifer passed out with pills and a bottle of vodka.Ciara chased Chad,  Theo and Claire kissed.

Basically, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz not much...

• Members

Ugh at today's episode. Well, the bits I watched. When I saw the Hernandi about to sob over Papa I couldn't, not even for Paul/Sonny.

I'm sick of Jade. Can she go the way of Paige? I didn't really mind her all that much but blah. And Lastovic needs a haircut. Awful.

I didn't mind the Steve/Kayla therapy angle. At least they're playing it. And Steve's reluctance feels in character to me so it works and creates believable tension. But Kayla still has that little medical problem ...

• Members

Paul was with John at the Pub booth (guess the whole set is MIA again) and Sonny showed up. I take it he had his new attitude and Paul looked a little pressed. I didn't really see anything but the beginning and end of their scenes and just deleted the episode, LOL.

• Members

Good grief, sounds like I'm gonna get thru these episodes in 5 minutes. I don't even know what the Jade/Joey/Steve/Kayla story is at this point. Hernandez clan is instant fast-forward. 

Meanwhile, Belle is wearing Melissa Archer's old skin-tight sausage dresses. Cuttin' costs! 

• Members

Hope and her lapdog were on today. Sigh. I can't stand the sight of their faces. I sort of love Aiden as the smarmy DA who probably wants to take them down. I'm sure I should be rooting for "Rope" but that probably won't ever happen.

Any day with Doug and Julie is great but they weren't on very much. Sold the B&B to Kate and I don't think we saw them again? LOL at Kate evicting everyone. At least she has a home. Her character needs repaired. Having her with Philip and Chloe helped. But LOL at Philip and Chloe even thinking this is a good idea. So we're back to Andre/Kate working together ...

I want to love Deimos but I just can't for whatever reason. Maybe the writing and a bit of the way Vincent plays it. IDK. It's like EJ all over again. One minute he's moustache twirling and the next he's lovelorn and making amends. I wish I could put my finger on why it's not working for me as much as I want him to. I love the idea behind Nicole/Chloe/Deimos.

It was almost bizarre to have Justin and Adrienne get more than a second of airtime. It was almost like they were characters again! Nice to see them used.

Zzzz to Victor/Brady/Maggie/Theresa ... looks like Theresa is setting Victor up. Easy way to write her out without offing her. JMO. We shall see.

Sooo many people on today! And the way they write Dario/Nicole scenes you'd think they'd just crossed out Eric's name for Dario's. Sigh.

Archived