DOOL: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After months of being a glorified extra it's nice to see Paul do more than stand in the background. The long forgotten Derrick the bellhop stallion was even mentioned. It's nice to see Sonny reunited with his daughter Ari. The search for baby Tate is boring. Theresa's lost all her fire. Psychic Caroline :rolleyes:. I hope Victor isn't involved in Tate's disappearances as was hint.

• Members

Caught DAYS for the first time in a couple of months. Hmmm. You think Sonny has a big 'Paris' secret. Gosh he's so subtle. LOL

Peggy was truly the only reason I kept watching the episode. It was kind of funny to watch the whole group follow her around town. It's been a long time since I've seen a DAYS episode that had multiple - non-wedding/funeral scenes - with so many actors. It definitely helped. 

I have no idea why Summer would give Tate to Kristen  ;) 

• Members

Haven't watched the episode yet but maybe he found a new love or even got married?

I think Derrick is the one Sonny should go after…maybe he hooked up with Derrick and they become a couple in Paris?? Derrick just disappeared didn't he?

• Members

I knew Jennifer would hire Aidan. I wonder how long till she starts to fall for him

Big PUKE to Rafe and Hope reuniting as a couple.

Nicole's hair is looking better but she's dumb as hell to be getting involved with a man that's using her as a substitute for a dead woman

• Members

I've never cared much  for Camila Banus, didn't care for her in the Nick story--- blah,blah... Her scenes today (Tuesday) had me surprised. She was energetic, and I actually found her scenes with Marlena and Sonny enjoyable.  So, why haven't we seen Gabi and J.J.'s romance? It reminds me of Jennifer's unseen drug addiction recovery after her stand alone episode, and Eric's descent into alcoholism...   At any rate, I thought trotting Caroline from place to place was annoying. It was good to see her interacting with Victor and Maggie, though.

• Members

One of the biggest problems with days is that they only live with headlines about big returns and new characters, them, nobody do nothing interesting.
Ana Alicia can be a great addition for the show, but only if they write to her a good storyline. 

Archived