GH: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Same. It's such a disgusting guilt trip. Not at all here for Liz/Franco.

Anywho ...

I've been watching the show so here are some thoughts on the last week-ish and mostly yesterday ...

IDGAF about Kiki, Dillon or Morgan. Talk about boring and basic. Zzzzzz. Ava needs to get far away from this bunch and fast.

Zzzzz to Sabrina and Joe and Michael. I can't with Clean Carlos doing his best white guy accent.

It was nice to see Monica. I really like Chloe Lanier. IDK who decided to name her Nell though. Sigh. I'm also slightly checked out of this Josslyn story. Benard and Rademacher look bored and need a shave. Carly is so neutered it's sad.

Will never give two craps about Nina, though I admit I didn't hate Staff with James Patrick Stuart. And she's OK with Curtis. But the character as a whole remains pointless and a waste.

I liked that they gave Bobbie a birthday party (um, Lucas who? WTF ... I can't believe I didn't actually notice this as it aired ... how sad!) and they seem to be trying to re-integrate Scott and Lucy (LMAO at them trashing Ava's room with their sexcapades) but it just feels like wash/rinse/repeat ... that's all they do with them is throw them together.

The show is watchable, I guess, and balance has improved, but there remain TOO MANY CHARACTERS and plots are just circling the drain. There's just no energy.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I turned on the show the other day and didn't even know half the characters.  I did recognize some as former OLTL actors though.  I couldn't find too many former GH actors though.  And there are WAY TOO MANY characters.  And no good storylines.  ABC needs to hire another EP or cancel the show.  It is truly embarrassing.

• Members

Ava messed with Morgan's medication. Part of me thinks back to when Morgan and Kiki switched Michael's medication and believes "Karma's a bitch!"

However I'm really upset because another character is being trashed at the alter of the Corinthos family. Jokes on GH, I'm not going to root for that disgusting family. As awful as it is I'm still on team Ava. When is TC coming back? I want more of them!

• Members

Given that they have a serial killer storyline going on inside the hospital on this show, now, when they announce the return of a veteran soap actor, I get nervous.  I wonder if their's will be the next character murdered in the hospital, as a way to get viewers to care about the storyline.

Archived